New Guy From Houston 99 Sedan

SR-Maliante-LXD

Hi CC this is Junior from Houston. Im new to the forum and hope to stay. I own a 1999 Civic LX. Got her a year ago and this is how I have her now. Nothing major since I am 17 and still a student working part time.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Looks pretty good, bay pics? plans? Id like to see it tinted.

fredn

Sex and Cars.
I really like your wheels. They complement your drop really well. Nice job. What are they?
-Fredn

AeonTech

Espetando los carros, tenia que ser boricua jajajja. Hey man, it looks nice :D simple and clean. I'm also moving to Houston (Spring, TX) to be more specific, it's really nice there, though for that side I never really saw many ek's.

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks pretty good. I think you should get some black housing headlights or something just to top it all off

emerican

Registered VIP
Welcome man it looks pretty clean id say tinit it out and black out the headlights it would look sick.

kyle97charlie

68% right 100% of th time
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks pretty good! To be 17, you are on the right track. Keep up the good work! I am starting to see more sedans being tinkered with and I like it! I'm not one of few anymore

SR-Maliante-LXD

hey guys been gone for a while. im in southwest houston texas. alief to be exact
specs on wheels are XXR 002 15 X 8 0 offset.
plans for car are Champ. White paint. Sand blast wheels do polished lip with purple face
Thinking of building and probably boosting the D this summer. More to add still. Got a new camera so new pics coming soon
Thanks for all the responses (:

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey guys been gone for a while. im in southwest houston texas. alief to be exact
specs on wheels are XXR 002 15 X 8 0 offset.
plans for car are Champ. White paint. Sand blast wheels do polished lip with purple face
Thinking of building and probably boosting the D this summer. More to add still. Got a new camera so new pics coming soon
Thanks for all the responses (:
002's :drool:. I LOVE 002's and the purple face will look sooo nasty. Good luck bud, I really wanna see this thing all done!

SR-Maliante-LXD

yeahh it would really hit the white paint off good. as in it being done. probably close but never fully. ideas come one after another. really happy with the progress though. got crystal headlights on it now and did a cup holder swap on it. lately been having a leak that seems to come from the trans so i have to check that before i add more

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Espetando los carros, tenia que ser boricua jajajja. Hey man, it looks nice :D simple and clean. I'm also moving to Houston (Spring, TX) to be more specific, it's really nice there, though for that side I never really saw many ek's.
yo estoy en Pearland

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
car looks good bro so far keep up the good work. Make sure you put in alarm and another form of security on your car. My buddy had his turbo EM1 stolen and stripped

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Cars clean but I am not into that low offset stuff. And with not being cambered out they look even more odd. But its all good...lol. Build for you not for anyone else =)

AeonTech

car looks good bro so far keep up the good work. Make sure you put in alarm and another form of security on your car. My buddy had his turbo EM1 stolen and stripped
Si mano, esto no es PR que es small and easier o find out who stole it xD

SR-Maliante-LXD

yeah it has an alarm right now with a fuel kill switch, buddy said he could hook me up with lo-jack so we'll see
other than that its safe car is garaged so no probs.

Dave16

That's a pretty sweet ride, I like the rims too. Good luck with any mods, will probably turn out to be a sick car.