new guy. show a soldier some love lol

ekn00b96

alright so heres the breakdown. i've always been a fan of ek hatch's, but never really had the resources to acquire one. but recently thats changed. just picked up a pretty cherry 1996 hatch. d16y7, 154k, 5spd. BONE stock. down to the steelies. which means she's mine to molest :twisted: but i've got some plans for her, some of which include a mini me swap, a turbo build after my upcoming deployment, a suspension overhaul, and some interior work. a little bit of everything that makes the world AWESOME!

now on to me. Names Nick. im in the U.S. Army, currently serving out of Ft. Campbell, KY as an 11B (infantry) soldier. i love my job, i love the toys that my job funds. im always down to learn new things about my vehicles, so ill take any knowledge, insight, and advice anyone has to offer.

and now, for the only current standing picture of the car i have lol

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks awesome. When u gettin deployed?

ekn00b96

mid-october. thanks man. its one helluva platform to build...idk...maybe a rwd drift spec hatch?? s**t imma have like 10k sitting around after deployment....what better to do...buahahahaha! lol

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Need to spend 10k? Send me 5 and I'll show you what a turbo ridgeline looks like :twisted:

:welcome: to the site, and thanks for your service :thumbs up

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome! I guessed right. My brother is in the army stationed in NC fort bragg I do believe. I spent 15g on my hatch including the hatch itself XD And since my turbo project has popped off I have to sell some things :(
Good luck with your build!

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And for some advice I would do suspension first...the right way not the cheap ebay way.

ekn00b96

BAHAHAHA turbo ridgeline. dude you tempt me with your promises of an optimistic future. but i think ill have to pass

yeah im gonna start with coilovers. either tein basics's or skunk2's.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
BAHAHAHA turbo ridgeline. dude you tempt me with your promises of an optimistic future. but i think ill have to pass

yeah im gonna start with coilovers. either tein basics's or skunk2's.
You laugh, but it won't be the first Honda on 4 wheels that I've turboed!

It's actually not the money that is slowing me down.. it's the downtime of not having my daily driver until the truck is built and tuned :P

ekn00b96

dude id love to see a ridgeline with some boost. never seen that before...

josh man where in KY?

army4life

Army MOS: Combat Ninja
Welcome to the site, brother. I am 31B. Clean little hatch...looking forward to seeing how she does when you get back. Be safe out there, and God speed.