New guy whats up yall

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the site!

The best suggestion is to do your research, use the search feature on the site and read up on other people's builds. It will give you a general idea and then you can decide the direction you want to go in with a budget in mind.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Details, please. Respect our members by making an effort to ask detailed questions. At least some prior general research will help you pick a direction. What do you have in mind when you say you want to "upgrade" your engine? Engine swap, internal upgrades? Whats your goal with the engine or Civic overall? Efficiency, high end speed, initial quickness? Whats your budget or desired time frame, if any?

jordan courtney

jordan courtney

Details, please. Respect our members by making an effort to ask detailed questions. At least some prior general research will help you pick a direction. What do you have in mind when you say you want to "upgrade" your engine? Engine swap, internal upgrades? Whats your goal with the engine or Civic overall? Efficiency, high end speed, initial quickness? Whats your budget or desired time frame, if any?
After reading another reply theres definitely some essential things i need to buy first but eventually i want it to have it take off quickly, i dont care TOO much about top end because its a 4spd i dont think i can get too much out of it anyway. I want to swap it but dont know much about motors. From what ive seen in friends civics the k20a and lsb18 are fast as s**t. Price isnt too much of an issue because i will be patient and save for the right parts to make my car nice. I dont settle for cheap to get immediate satisfaction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk