New Guy!!

Heyits750

Top Noobie
5+ Year Member
New Guy!! with PICS!!!

Hey guys!!!

I just joined, i have a 99 civic EX( will get pics up soon) I dont have alot of crazy things done but some things ....
What im really looking into is installing guages and maybe painting and changing the interior.... Sooo can some of u guys give me some great ideas... It would be awsome maybe some pics of some cool stuff so i can build an idea...

Thanks guys!!!:suprise:

Last edited:

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NEW GUY! WITH THREE THREADS! AWESOME!

way to make a first impression

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
delete them

clik on em, click edit on the first post, delete message.

:welcome:

MasterMind2005

5+ Year Member
Welcome dude yeah we want pics gotta see how the civic looks ill post some of my gauges up with my car tomorrow.

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah you can't delete threads. Not yet anyways.
Welcome! So stuff have you done to it? Can't wait to see pics.

The Russian

Mugen Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome to CC dude, and dont mind Dcraabe, he'll be high on monster and touchy :P lol

:word: on posting pics! Get some up man! ^_^

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Howdy! Welcome!

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's wrong with your stock interior?

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome...and leave the interior alone. unless it's scratched up or torn.

jmr828

5+ Year Member
if youre gonna paint your interior. i can tell you from personal experience, it isnt even worth it, unless you take small s**t out to paint like the thing around your guages or something. the dash, is next to impossible to get out, unless you have really small hands, or you want to take all youre vent s**t out. If you still want to paint it, youre better off taking your windshield out, or just taping the whole thing off. no matter what you do, most interior paint will not last. i use bulldog plastic adhesive promotor, then sprayed them. make sure its clean too, any little bit of dirt is going to make the paint come up, and don't force the parts back in after theyre painted or itll all come up. hope that helps for the interior. check out my cardomain and ask anything you have questions about, its been re-painted too.