New Guy

woody3

New here 1997 civic ex bought it about 2 months ago bone stock, and have been adding little stuff here and there. Nothing too special just thought i would post it up. Lip is probably going to be temporary till i get a real lip got bored so added stickers instead of getting it painted why paint a fake lip. Let me know what you guys think, good or bad doesn't matter everyone has their opinion right? lol

and some with a couple of my friends

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks clean besides the front end ghettoness.

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
gooood. and yea jam a whole collage of stickers on that lip!

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Welcome.

Lip either needs a lot more stickers or needs to be painted

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Stickers f**ked up your car OP...................take'em off

Welcome to CC

1997EK

1997 Civic DX (EJ6)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not feeling the stickers on your lip or the way you have your front plate mounted, but I do like the drop, wheels, and sidemarkers.

Some tints would look pretty good on your car, as would 99-00 taillights. Looks pretty good though. Welcome to the forums man.

woody3

Thanks for the compliments good or bad, as for the lip its almost completely filled up with stickers i don't see the point of painting a fake lip so wont be painting it. Once i get a real lip it will be painted. As for the licence plate it was only temporary till i got it mounted properly. Ive only had my car for two months and bought it bone stock so work with me guys lol, but thanks for all the compliments guys and girls if there where any lol

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good other than that front license plate. I'd suggest getting some black housing headlights and 50/50 tails.

Welcome :thumbs up

ekracer_83

hardcore rice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good overall, but the stickers or graphics on the lip gotta go!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome(: I heart your drop. And it's all about the 50/50 tails.

woody3

JdmRover
Bike rack he uses it to carry his son's bike around, but bike racks are a faze i wanted to get one so i could actually go on bike rides again since my bike doesn't fit in my car.

ekracer_83
I see no point in paying to get my lip painted when the paint job is going to cost more than my lip lol, once i get a real one it will be painted.

crash!
Thank you very much im planning on going a bit lower in the front once im not too lazy to drop it some more lol. and the tails yeah i like mine too i have amber fronts, side markers and tails so i think it goes together thats why i dont think i would get the other tails.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the car looks good but not feeling the stickers though