New guy

Garrywang

Sup everyone,

My names Garry, I have just started my civic journey, im here to learn and share. My civic life started with an EJ1 a few months ago with 268k on it i love it got it for 900 bucks. Then one loveley winter morning some lady blew a stop sign and tboned me. I know sad but they paid 1600 out to me =D. after that I decided to get the civic I wanted from the very first time i saw it, and EG hatchey. Since i picked that up for 1800 its been an interesting time. Wheels XXR 522 15" x7 +25mm offset fitted with a set of kumho rubbers, AEM V2 intake, Koni adjustable front and rear adjustable dampners of the yellow variety, tanabe 1.5 drop springs, new axels, and alignment and its just making me thinkg about more and more mods. Now its on to finishing the entire suspension and thinking about a swap. I'm here not only to give opinions, but also to take advice any would be great before this i had (still have sitting) MK3 supra turbo, 06 WRX limited, a 97 Jeep wrangler, and ford ranger lol i love cars and i love the culture.

Theres my intro i hope to meet some really solid folks here.

Thanks

Garrywang =)

1991civicb16

Sup everyone,

My names Garry, I have just started my civic journey, im here to learn and share. My civic life started with an EJ1 a few months ago with 268k on it i love it got it for 900 bucks. Then one loveley winter morning some lady blew a stop sign and tboned me. I know sad but they paid 1600 out to me =D. after that I decided to get the civic I wanted from the very first time i saw it, and EG hatchey. Since i picked that up for 1800 its been an interesting time. Wheels XXR 522 15" x7 +25mm offset fitted with a set of kumho rubbers, AEM V2 intake, Koni adjustable front and rear adjustable dampners of the yellow variety, tanabe 1.5 drop springs, new axels, and alignment and its just making me thinkg about more and more mods. Now its on to finishing the entire suspension and thinking about a swap. I'm here not only to give opinions, but also to take advice any would be great before this i had (still have sitting) MK3 supra turbo, 06 WRX limited, a 97 Jeep wrangler, and ford ranger lol i love cars and i love the culture.

Theres my intro i hope to meet some really solid folks here.

Thanks

Garrywang =)
Welcome, good story. Post some pictures when you can.

Garrywang

Thanks guys, pic's will be up tomorrow night just had a photo shoot need to take pics of everything on the way in too. Keep watching ill be sure not to disapoint.

Garrywang

As promised here are some pics of the baby, and i know the monster truck status lol but it has since been fixed and is sitting on tanabe springs and Koni Yellows MMMMM

Garrywang

ok i guess not its not letting me upload pics darn office computers. Once i get home i will take care of this i am away but will be back saturday evening. This stinks.

ultimadum4thgen

upload pics to a photobucket account then copy and paste the url. goodluck
also welcome to club civic! excited to see some pics of the hatch!

emerican

Registered VIP
You can use photobucket or image shack and either just paste the code into the forum or click insert image and put the url in there

Garrywang

Hope this works lol, Thanks for all the love you guys and also the car is no longer sitting on the stock monster truck suspension. It has brand new Koni Adjustables and Tanabe springs front and rear will have some more pics once the weather gets nicer over her. Enjoy fellas

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Garrywang

welcome, sounds like you have had some nice rides, what happened to the supra and wrx,
The WRX met its untimley demise on the way up to the Wicked Big Meet at Wachusette Ma. while driving (mind you from drifting around my rear tires were absolutly usless) i hit a puddle which sent me in to Axi spins at 75 MPH on the highway hitting the guard rail 3 times to follow are some pics of the carnage lol me and my girlfriend came out un harmed tho which was a god send. As for the supra well i just finish ripping the motor out to sell and buy more civic goodies last night and im selling the rest of the body, wheels, interior and anything else i have supra reltated ASAP everything is on craigslist. Once i hopped in the honda it was love at first site. Pics of the WRX and the supra to follow...

WRX

[/URL][/IMG]
This is the first pic ever taken of the babe, funny story my now Gf took this pic before we even met and now weve been dating for a long time lol.

[/URL][/IMG]
Its first photo shoot.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dont mind the dent lol

[/URL][/IMG]
Me perfecting my rally technique

[/URL][/IMG]
Heres where it gets sadd for me

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]
Sad ending to a beautiful Car.

Now the supra...this was just the bigges pain in the ass project something always broke and nothing ever worked right but it had a big turbo was loud and would spin the S*&T out of some tire lol..

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Thats all i could get uploaded at work for now think i crashed this computer lol.

Thanks for the support fellas you will be seeing alot from me.

Garrywang

Lets see the rest of the car and the engine bay man.
In due time lol i was a little shy as she was sitting so high with the stock suspension this weekend i will have more. Also the motor is nothing special yet its a D15 but i have some plans in the works give me another few months it will be swapped and spaking fools.

1991civicb16

In due time lol i was a little shy as she was sitting so high with the stock suspension this weekend i will have more. Also the motor is nothing special yet its a D15 but i have some plans in the works give me another few months it will be swapped and spaking fools.
Sweet deal. What motor you thinking about for the swap?

Garrywang

Sweet deal. What motor you thinking about for the swap?
Honestly I have put little thought in it up till now, im open for suggestions i want to go b18, or H22 maby an LS if the price is right. I'm focused on suspension a the moment doing all the control arms and bushings in the next couple weeks. Then the swap hopefully by then i figure out a somewhat idea of what i want. lol im new to the honda world lol.

1991civicb16

Honestly I have put little thought in it up till now, im open for suggestions i want to go b18, or H22 maby an LS if the price is right. I'm focused on suspension a the moment doing all the control arms and bushings in the next couple weeks. Then the swap hopefully by then i figure out a somewhat idea of what i want. lol im new to the honda world lol.
An H22 would be the best motor in my opinion if you can afford it. Well gl those are all decent engines.

emerican

Registered VIP
Glad to hear yall where ok after that wreck looks pretty bad man lucky to have to people walk away fine.

Garrywang

Glad to hear yall where ok after that wreck looks pretty bad man lucky to have to people walk away fine.
Thanks man i appreciate it, im glad too i dont know what i would of done if we had gotten hurt needless to say my driving style has tuned down since then.

So im reaching towards the H22A motor i may have found one on the cheap and am going to research a little more to see what i wanna do. I also today ordered BLOX rear lower control arms purple, Sun automotive grounding kit, an optima battery, and a new factory radiator as im not going to put an upgraded one in till i swap, also a friend is cleaning out his garage and has a bunch of EG items d16 engine parts H22 engine parts body parts and a whole lot of other items getting a good deal on the whole lot. I can safely say i love owning a honda more and more everyday.

Looks like i have to start a build thread soon