new guy

v92hatchx

5+ Year Member
Been a member for awhile but never posted, My name is Dwayne, im 20, living in akron ohio, i work at advanced auto, i drive a 96 coupe been working on some stance and paint for a couple weeks now

the civic is sitting on some staggered xxr 002, im currently tearing her down for paint, and im starting to find more and more body work lol, i will be replacing the front clip with a 99-00 front end cause its pretty banged up, i just dropped 500 in paint+ materials on an inca gold pearl from the RSX/01 gen civic

future plans are a motor swap and boost, but i may be selling the kit i have now to buy a dd, cause its hard having a dd/project lol

PIXORE TIME!!

sitting pretty next to my old hatchy!

Body work time!

Thanks to XTG customs for letting me use there Air and paint booth

getting ready for primer

just pulled and popped some dents out last night going back to finish up, then i have to block sand, re primer and ice it blah blah blah

hope to learn and have fun on this site

UPDATES SOON!

v92hatchx

5+ Year Member
I'm going tonight to pop out more of the dents and ice it a bit more

v92hatchx

5+ Year Member
hey guys, sorry for the delay, i threw it in primer, shot a guide coat then got to sanding, now its time to fix the dents and the highs and lows, BODY WORK FTW! :shock:

dont worry about the front end cause the whole front clip will be replaced

DONT EVER ROLLER PAINT A CAR! its to much work when it needs painted again!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Why don't you take the taillights out when sanding? Its only a few 10mm bolts. Nice progress though.

v92hatchx

5+ Year Member
Were leaving the front and back alone for now, cause when I pick up my dd were tearing down, I'm replacing just about every bumper and panel