New guy

civic98ek

Registered VIP
d16y8 almost indestructable. pretty cool with some boost but has to be done right. i love my coupe and my single cam. SLOW but fun haha

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It dependsin my view some want to go 1000HP and race like its a daily job there for they go k or whatever but d &b are good you can build & turbo both and get power just depends on how fast you wanna go.you wanna travel back in time go k,,you wanna go fun fast 0-80 in a couple seconds d or b will do it built & turbo.im builing my d and turboing it I wanna go faster but im not tryna out do lambos and all that I can take all these American cars damn near stock what more do I need than 350HP,just some examples but,good luck everyone has their own likes.

I'm sorry, but do you understand how that comes across to others? How is anyone supposed to take you seriously when your sentences are all mashed together like a 6 year old's dinner? First thing people think when they see a mess like that is that you are uneducated and lazy, yet you want to give advise and have people follow it? A period, paragraph breaks, and proper grammar/spelling go a LONG way.

Op, looks like you have a ton of research ahead of you. You should draw out a budget plan, a hp goal, and go from there. If you start throwing parts at it without formulating some kind of plan, you might as well just flush your "2 stacks" down the toilet. $2000 will barely get your foot in the door with a complete swap and is only a starting point for turbo.

d16y8skunk2

i know 2 stacks is just the start and my goal is at least 4 to 500 hp i just wanted to know if d series was a engine to do it to and for what i seen its not so i decided to buy another civic for a build and swap maybe si or wagon havent decided yet and thanks for all the help input from every one honda is new to me so just wanted to know a couple things befor going in half cocked