new headlights!

Sion0x

Off to college!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got new headlights installed today... also put on jdm badges. one of the blue leds on the headlights came burned out, the shop ordered one today so ill get that put on soon. also, i took off the front bumper so the shop wouldnt have to (less work for them, less money i pay)

BEFORE

AFTER

and some night shots of course...

thoughts/comments/opinions/questions appreciated.

myEJ8

noob
5+ Year Member
i like it.
is that you in background thrown your arms up? puahah

Sion0x

Off to college!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol thats my friend in the background. he was helping me with putting the bumper back on today.

ryanM

i thought you had your headlights all blacked out?

Sion0x

Off to college!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i had them blacked out, but then a cop gave me a warning, and my dad drove the car one night and said he couldnt see that well (but hes old haha)

so a while ago i just took all the black off and threw in some nokya arctic purples. and then for christmas my mom just said heres 300 bucks go get car stuff. and i wanted the headlights. so there ya have it i guess.

killer_siller

my real car is a toyota
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i don't mind it, but i would have put the money elsewhere.

to each their own. you could have spent it much worse.

for headlight mods i'm more of a fan of just halos than anything else.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like it man. now you just need to put some HID's in those.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cool, i dont think you can get HIDS put in them dont think they fit..if not just get some of the blue bulbs itll look much better

ryanM

i thought your headlights looked really good blacked out, i would do that and just get some badass bulbs to make up for the darkness.

Gibz

5+ Year Member
Cops in my area will pull you over for the lights on your lisence plate. You cant use red or blue, a friend did that to his car and he had gotten a ticket for it and so he changed it to green.

But nice headlights. I wanna change mine doesnt seem bright enough for me and especially after having the STI i like the bright lights.

Sion0x

Off to college!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They're pretty bright lights, i just took the picture at an angle to get a good view of everything.

Gibz

5+ Year Member
Thats cool. I hate the stock ones and on certain nights seems you can't hardly see lights but they are on. I am for sure changing the headlights on mine.

BlingStawk

I Believe in The Fast.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i ike the lights and the car but that BIG RED H badge is uber ugly, and about the red light for your plate. Its a good way to get pulled over and ticketed if the cop is behind you. It looks good tho.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
never ever put those ghey blue bulbs in projectors man...you'll just be throwing money away...they are not worth it at all. whatever you do, make sure you put in a non-coated bulb.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
shuoulda put that $300 into the TWM short shift kit w/desert eagle shift knob and progress rear sway bar...