new headlights

Pappabear

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just got in some jdm 1 peice headlights and the right turn signal works fine but the left one blinks really fast the headlights came with bulbs but i dont know why it is doing this

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
make sure both the front and the rear bulbs are working. when one blinker goes, it will cause that side to blink fast.

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u might have a problem with the relay and make sure the sockets are the same..... jdm headlights come with 1 pron harnesses and bulbs but usdm have 2 prons on the bulbs. Check those. Check the grounding cable too.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jdm 1pc lights? a do what?

Pappabear

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got them for 150 i think they look badass black housing and the only problem im having now is i dont know what color to paint my car. A guy i know said he will help me with it but i dont know what color to do. I dont know what color it can pick any paint i want but its so hard to choose.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh ok.. yeah so theyre not jdm lights..

JDMMugen22

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they are angel eye one piece headlights. They do not make a 1-piece authentic JDM headlights for the 92-95 civic. You might be able to find a aftermarket set with black housing but then it wont really be JDM.