mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Clean ride, mod list?

vtec11087

Shin
5+ Year Member
interior/ engine bay pics? exterior looks awesome.

Kfuck

5+ Year Member

that's the bay allright, all stock
soon I'll update you on the interior pics (so far it's stock grey)
as for the mods there are almost none: coilovers, no cat, final muffler mugen-like
I'll keep you updated on any new mods, I'm planning to modify the engine in March 2007 (no dough now)

cu

StanghaterCivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kfuck said:

that's the bay allright, all stock
soon I'll update you on the interior pics (so far it's stock grey)
as for the mods there are almost none: coilovers, no cat, final muffler mugen-like
I'll keep you updated on any new mods, I'm planning to modify the engine in March 2007 (no dough now)

cu

wheres the A/C...dont tell me you took it off....oo and i love the car i wanted a burgandy (sp?) 4 door but couldnt find one...but your is nice

Kfuck

5+ Year Member
the color is R72P and the car is a real JDM (made in Japan), however there was no AC :(

Kfuck

5+ Year Member
=) yeah some could =) anybody here suggesting me changing the rims to some black onez ? thiunking of it actually ...

can87

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah change the rims, find something better looking ;) other than that u got a sweet ride.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pics arent sh0wing up for me.

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love deep dish rims....but I don't like the design of those.

OVNi_CIVIC

Revise
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice Clean, I likey thr color, but i think it is weird seeing DPFI on the 5th gen.... I like the rims... And i doubt this guy ever needs a/c, the warmenst in Poland in the summer is like mid 70F right?

Kfuck

5+ Year Member
been warmer, sometimes like 110F =) don't worry the engine will loose the dpfi soon =) cheerz for for consideration more info will come

thnxz