New here, i'd like to introduce you to my DA

imcnblu

5+ Year Member
hey, i'm new here, but i've been a member of clubintegra for about 4 years or so. anyway, i used to own a 90 civic hatchback with a DOHC ZC swap, but sold it. i liked that car, but it had too many problems and all. no pics of it, it wasn't exactly in the best shape, and at the time i owned it (early 02) i didn't have a camera lol.

anywho, onto my current ride that i've had since april of 03.
its been a slow process, money has been tight, and still is, but it has come a LOOOOOOOONG way since i bought it.

some OOOOOLD pics, taken with my friends camera phone, so the pics suck ass.
at this point, i'd had the car for 2 years, just finished paying it off.

BONE STOCK except intake and carbon fiber hood:

two months after those pics, i bought some rims:

**EWW, look at that wheel gap, that just HAD TO GO NEXT***
5Zigen FN01R-C wheels 16x7 wrapped in 205/45-16 Toyo Proxes 4 tires.

a tad bit of ricer phase (these lights lasted 3 weeks)

replaced with these (cleared out 90 spec tail lights *pink lines removed from top half of tails*)

FINALLY LOWERED!!!!

now onto sime high res pics:
"money shot"

LAST SUMMER:

**painted corner lenses amber, i saw it on enough eg hatches to know that i liked the look at the time**
and how i sit now:

**removed foglights that i mounted on the bumper and am now rocking a gorgeous set of JDM 1pc headlights*

my interior:

and a much more recent engine bay pic

*tucked/removed a couple things, added a cold air extension on my intake, painted it black etc.*

coming VEEEERY SOON...
JDM B18C (SiR-G spec, not Type-R, i can't swing THAT kind of bling lol)

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
engine bay and interior look very clean... nice car! it feels good to have a car paid off

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good glad you ditched those nasty tails lol

b4t0g

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
CivicEX13 said:
looks good glad you ditched those nasty tails lol
Haha you said it!

imcnblu

5+ Year Member
yeah, its been paid off since 05, but since then i had gotten married, and now have a little girl. so money is rather tight. i'm getting a wings west rear bumper cover (mugen replica) wings west RS side skirts and carbon fiber JDP Engineering front lip to compliment the exterior. a ViS carbon hatch with FAL lexan rear window will be added as well.

thanks for the compliments, i'm gonna be buying my GSR swap from JDM Online (a sponsor of this site) i can't wait to get that motor. am going to be installing a set of TODA Spec B cams with Skunk2 cam gears, a Skunk2 intake manifold, and a set of RS Machines' oem Type-R pistons to give the motor a little more grunt. a quality tune with a hondata S300 will follow immediately after the swap. might go with a Toda header, RS*R exmag exhaust and that will more than likely be it for my teg. when the swap is done, i'm doing a full wire tuck/shaved bay. my goal is to get the car in a magazine again (was in honda tuning in august of 06, nothing special, just "Grassroots" section. but the art director for the mag at the time told me to keep in touch with the guys at HondaTuning, and when the car is all done, they might get one of their photographers that is in my general area to shoot some pics for a feature.

i was thinking of doing a RHD conversion as well, but thats gonna take far too much time and effort that i just can't give at this time with a 6 week old daughter. maybe in 5-10 years ;)

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
def. going in the right direction..

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whooo, another nice DA on the board :thumbs up

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You know what?..........I actually like the DA!!

Very nice man....and welcome too!

Your car's pretty much a civic......other then the body.:D

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very very very nice.. upgrade the motor to ls/vtec and get some sidemarkers you will be set!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks great man, I like it a lot....!!!

imcnblu

5+ Year Member
thanks, there is no need for LS/VTEC for me. i've got a JDM B18C (Sir-G) coming soon. costing me some grip, but i'm looking forward to it. thanks for all the comments. i just recently put my rims back on, first time i had a chance to look at the car with the rims and JDM 1pcs.

oh yeah, i'm ordering a set of brand new JDM sidemarkers soon for like $35 ;)
thanks for ALL the comments guys, means a lot to me.