New here lol I have a 89 civic dx

mebigbear

Well just picked up a one owner red 89 civic dx with 167,000km it's almost mint. Lol
Plans not sure yet it's a 5 speed with a 1.5L motor. So I don't think I can do much with the 1.5L.
I would like to lower it put some 15 ' s maybe 16 ' s not sure yet it still has the 89 stereo lol not even a tap deck.lol
I will be asking for your guys input on which direction I can go with.
Had one in high school for a week till it got T-boned in the high school parking lot. Lol
This one I would like to keep longer. Lol
Well I guess that's it for now.
Will post pic tomorrow.
Oh ya I'm from whitby Ontario Canada.

Last edited:

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the forum. Good luck with the build. We'd appreciate some pictures to see what you're working with. Man, you are liberal with the use of "LOL", which ironically is not LOL-able. When you're ready for some feedback on your ideas and plans, create a new thread in the corresponding section and please add sufficient coherent details to improve the responses you receive. The more clear and detailed the question, the better the response.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:lol: Don't worry, I tend to overuse the lol smiley face. Welcome to ClubCivic! Post up any tech questions you have in the appropriate forums (Always list all of the details - including make/model!) Otherwise, check out off topic and browse the site. Glad you've decided to join us!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yo dawg. We still waitin on pics. Yo.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP