mugen front lip
type r rear lip
painted valve cover
new grill

Soon...like next week...

coilovers - prolly skunk2 pro s
full exhaust with mugen twin loop muffler
fog lights
buffer clean headlight (actually I'll prolly do that yet today )

Edit:

got those rims by shear luck and met a guy with a hatch and he sold them for 350$ with tires. And tires were only about a month old.

Edit #2:

This is my full list of stuff to do.

clean engine bay
fog lights
full Exhaust, twin loop muffler
coil overs, adjust ride height
HID lights conversion
unbadge
laser tracker
exhaust header
side marker
fix cig lighter
customize rear speakers
new mirrors
carbon fiber hood
paint side skirt, front lips, and rear lip ( green )
racing seats
tow hooks
full brakes
steering wheel
spark plugs
swap - h22, b18c, b18a, k20a, b16a
strut bar
boost
gut
nitrous

BUMP.

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmmm not a fan of mugen replica lip on the 99-2000 front bumper... but nice car no real complaints from me just need to paint those lips and drop tha hell out of it :D

WaLLeYeMan

VTEC POWA JAYDEEMMMM YO!
5+ Year Member
slam that sucker. 350 for those rims? I think itd been better if you got SI's or some other honda rims for that price. Those look like 15s too.

CivicALC

DUBsteP Saved mY LifE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
paint the lips/ skirts/grill .. and everything will com together ma man.

Ceros

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ya my mind thinks alot like you guys. This is what I thinking of doing and in this order before the end of summer and I go to school.

1 - skunk2 coilvers ( and drop it )
2 - 2.5" piping full exhaust to a mugen style twin loop muffler
3 - hids - 10k
4 - fog lights
5 - paint lips

Question. Where can I find on the car the color of it, and where can I go and order that color paint to paint those lips.

MILD99CIVIC

5+ Year Member
I like the black and green. I wouldn't paint the lips, that's just me though. What size wheels?

Ceros

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like the black and green. I wouldn't paint the lips, that's just me though. What size wheels?
Ya dude. Painting the lips isn't really a big priority for me right now. Mostly because they match the color of the stock side skirt. The wheels are 195/15 . I think I got a good deal. And if I want those slipstreams I've also been thinking about I can get em without getting new tires. But I still love these ones.

Btw, I polished and buffered those headlights. Look awesome, just like type r's. Like the one in the banner for this forum.

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If its the stock color it should be writtin inside the door.... When you open the door there is some stickers on the car.... it says interior color code and paint code

Ceros

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok yea, but where can I find the color of my car...

Just bought Function Form t1 F2 coilovers.
Wait, I'm sorry. And yes I did use that exact stuff and they now look amazing.

jb0ne

Banned
PlastiX is for clearing up foggy headlights; now granted the fog does come back slightly if you only do the outside in about 2 weeks. but a quick half application will get them perfect again

Ceros

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
PlastiX is for clearing up foggy headlights; now granted the fog does come back slightly if you only do the outside in about 2 weeks. but a quick half application will get them perfect again
Yes I found that out. I actually have some now. They now look pretty much like the civic in the banner.

Edit :

BUMP

where can I get some of that paint. I was in some thread awhile ago and somebody posted where I can put in that code and get some of that paint.

Edit #2:
nvm got it figured out. thnx.

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome > nice start > like to see it transform into something insane.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to CC. Actually i'm from SD as well. Been living in Fl for the past few years. Moving back there to Rapid soon. Bringing my clean hatch with me. Have been thinking of trying to have CC meets in that state.

Ceros

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks for the replies gents. I will post some new pics prolly on Tue of what I've done. And hey "AllStockHatch" you should come to sufu sometime and cruise with myself and the other jdm dudes here, they're good people. pm me if you're coming into town and we can get together sometime. So the new pics will have this done in addition to the last ones...

- polished headlights
- washed
- polished and painted rear drums
- shaved badges expect the rear H
- function form t1 coilovers and dropped.
edit:
- almost forgot, got a can of paint for my car and painted the lips

Stay tuned for pics of that stuff coming real soon...word.