New here too.......... here's some pics.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup man i remember seein your ride on superhonda a while back ... lemme just say clubcivic is cool and you wont be needlessly flamed for the graphics and altezzas ... so stick around!

Az2k1civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Once again...Looks good. The interior is sweet. Done anything new since last May? Thats how long Ive been gone....

Importz2k1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did a ton of stuff since you last saw it.............

Re painted interior
Momo steering wheel
Momo shift knob
Momo pedals
Konig racing seats
Revo short shifter
Koni yellow's
Kamikaze header
TYC projectors
And I also got some new 18' Maxxim Harpoons in gunmetal, but still haven't put them on since there is no money for tires yet.

Importz2k1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Melt
sup man i remember seein your ride on superhonda a while back ... lemme just say clubcivic is cool and you wont be needlessly flamed for the graphics and altezzas ... so stick around!

It's all good man, this site looks really cool so I don't plan on going anywhere.
But thanks man.

TurboCane

Type R This!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice ride. But the altezza's need to go! Other than that, I like it.

Importz2k1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by TurboCane
Nice ride. But the altezza's need to go! Other than that, I like it.
That's cool man, I appreciate your honesty but I like them, they flow with the scheme of the car, putting red tails back on would throw off the black and gray theme of it.

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very clean.... may i suggest a grillecraft upper and lower?? VERY VERY smooth... ill take a pic of my managers car with it....

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is that wing carbon fiber??

tezzas and grpahix arent my style, but everything else (even the interior) looks pretty good man

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lookin' good as always, Jay! :thumbs up Glad you decided to keep the wing black ;)

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks tight
lose the graphic and its all good in da hood

-=CopperTop=-

MazdaSpeed Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice work on the 7th gen, I dont mind the lights at all, your right, red wouldnt match at all. Good luck with any other mods

Importz2k1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks everyone for the cool comments, there is more to come..............hopefully soon.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome: like the others I really don't like the lights and the graphics but you're right it does flow with the theme well. Plus, I'm sure with the gunmetal rims the decal looks a whole lot better.

Importz2k1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks you guy's, I'm still trying to save for tires, but hopefully I will have them soon.