New here, well sort of, with a EK hatch.

brick

Well I guess I never realized that I set up an account here and have decided after 6 months of having it sit, to finally use it. I have a 1999 Civic hatch DX.16inch Liquid Metal wheels with Falken 205/45/16 tires, ABS front grill, OEM Si front spliter, Alpine headunit, Alpine 200watt amp, Sony 6x9s, Pioneer 6 1/2s and 2 10inch Bazooka 200watt subs. So its basically really loud. I have a set of Tokico HP shocks in my basement waiting to be slammed on. Its my first car and I love the thing.
[/URL][/IMG]

Project "H"

Project "H" Racing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice clean start good luck with your first car build

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Needs diff wheels and a drop but looks pretty clean. What lip is that?

brick

The lip is an OEM Si one. Got it for free. And as far as the wheels, I don't have any money to change them and they don't bother me too much. I didn't see the point of putting $900 wheels on a $1700 beater. If I had some money and everything else was done on it, I'd change to some Rotas or something. But they are a hell of alot better than the stock steelies. A drop with help for sure when I put my Tokicos on this week.

jon31562

mmmm..turbo?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good base to start with... is the engine stock or a swap... what are you putting into it??

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like a clean start for a $1700 beater..
more pics of the front and paint match the lip please..

and drop it like its hot..

BEAR_times

Undeniable
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:haha:
"some peole are like slinkeys, good for absolutely nothing, but they will put a smile on your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"

Nice hatch, welcome back to cc my friend. Since your on a tight budget, I recommend doing a ctr sidemarker install. You could also paint the mirrors and door handles vsm. Keep the f/lip, side skirts, and side moldings black and throw some ctr headlights on!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that finger better not be pointed at me..

BEAR_times

Undeniable
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
na bro, I thought the sig above u was funny. :afrocorrect: I didn't get the chance to quote him. That would have been a dickhead thing to say to someone I don't know. However, I do know some people that are verrry useless!

brick

Thanks guys.
jon31562: Its the stock D16 and its gonna most likely stay that way for a long time. Right now, I'm not super interested in swapping anything, but in the future I'd actually probably just sell it and buy the exact same car, but in better condition. I'd like somethign that is either a 5 speed (its an auto:() or already has a swap in. A built B18 would be sick. It does have a small patch of rush near the passenger quarter panel, but it was fixed sort of. You can still tell that there was something there. Also the hood is all screwed up and that needs replacment next, along with getting the grill painted to match the car and the small rust spot on the spoiler. I will be doing those something later this year or early next.The bumpers were painted by a 2 year old cause there are fish eyes all over the front bumper. Security will follow, cause I don't want my car to get jacked by some ass.
civic94lx: I actually wouldn't mind to try take off the antenna and get a shorty on there. But thats for another date.
dgerej2: I would definally consider painting the side mirorrs in the future. CTR headlights I personally don't care about, cause they are so expensive. Sidemarkers though, quite possibly. Fogs will go on someday, if the bumper doesn't fall off first, Its held on with zip ties from the last owner who was in an accident. I think like half the tabs are broken off. Heres some pics of when we got it, and the front now.

brick

It will be dropped this week. I was gonna slam some Blox rear LCAs on, but I kinda ran out of money. Here are the Tokicos BTW. So sexy.

brick

The paint on it isn't too bad. But if i was gonna ever paint it, I'd do a nice charcoal gray. As I speak, its on jacks in the garage. Should be finished by weds or thurs. I'm siked to get those Tokicos on.