New here

death_stalker

Hello,

Im new here just got a 2000 Honda Civic Ex with 29k original miles. I need to get it painted and i need some help in what color it had some dents and dings and some paint fade so i am getting the whole car painted. The original color is the dark green which i cant stand ( no offesnse to the people who own a green civic) Anyways now that i have the oportunity to paint it, i can get it painted whatever color i want. So i needed some sugestions to see maybe you guys can help me choose a color. Here is what i think

Black : I like it but i have owned 2 black cars in the past, too dark, gets way to dirt specially in Houston. I was going to go for the stealth all balck look but too common.

The Si Blue : I love the color but i dont own an SI and dont want to sound or look like a wanabe.

The nissan 350Z came with this nice really dark purple color. I like that << i would love to see someones car with that color or their opinion...

Another member in another forum sugested the graphite grey and the picture he showed me advertized a civic in this forum. Im really digging that color and would like to see more pics of the same car

any other colors you may want to sugest im all ears... i just dont want to go with the yellow, orange, green, pink, silver, white. . . .

thanks

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome.

imo u cant lose with a white civic..

lil95ex

only if you keep it clean and its a good white like champion white.

Theres a color called midnight blue and its really dark almost purple look good not sure how itd look on a civic and theres also cyclone blue its a dark blue that was on the ek hatches but not alot in that color were made as far as i know and its a darker blue