new HIDs and new OEM style fogs 56K= NO

JDMneeds

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
finally had some time to install my hids and fogs and take the first pix of my car .... did it this morning ended up trading my 8000K with my friend for some 4300K as suggested by other members since it'd give me a better light output and i ended up not liking the 8000K anyways... here are some pix:

sorry for the car being all dirty but weather hasn't been really nice the last couple of days and i havent had enough time to do anything to it anyways...i know the car aint the best i still have alot of things to get done any criticism or ideas to make it better would be accepted my future plans are basically getting a lip, grill, is a dx so i dont have the RPM gauge so i'll probably be picking up an SI cluster next year sometime, tint windows, definitely getting new wheels didn't feel like spending the money now because is winter time and i live in NY so we get snow here so i plan to do it in spring time together with my suspension im saving up for it right now so mostlikely i'll have that b4 the summer...hopefully by next summer i'll have enough dough to get a new paintjob which mostlikely im going to get the same color as it is since i really like it =] i think the car has a lot of potential but it still has a lot of things to be done in it engine wise is stock completely i needa clean the whole engine bay but is too cold =\ i've had the car for 6 months but i just moved back from college and stuff didn't really have the money or the time to deal with spending money on the car it recently has 243,000 miles on stock engine and transmission and it runs great =] i do a lot of maintenance my exhaust fell off few months ago just recently got a custom made one for cheap =P im prolly going to keep the car for a while but im on a budget since im still trynna pay alot of debt i got into when i was in college but i got a good job now so everything will move along and hopefully well see a lot of improvement in the next year and hopefully by next year i'll have the car looking how i want and then do some engine swap or some other type of fun stuff

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
4300K FTW!!! Youll like them more trust. 8000K are for ricers.

Dude, put paragraphs in your last essay haah. Its hard to read!

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good start.
Now lower it and get some lips and wheels.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
how is 8000 for ricers? just wondering

JDMneeds

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks for the feedback guys :D still alot of work needs to be done... but it will be done...i personally realized that theres a bunch of ppl with 8000k and blue is like the most popular color for HIDs everybody and their moms has them here in NY so thats why i accepted the trade. i guess thats why he means they're rice i personally dont think they're rice at all is just that they're played out somewhat...but that doesn't mean they dont look good IMO

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
how is 8000 for ricers? just wondering
Tons of ricers have them. They lovvvvvvve 8000K.
I mean, if you like them then get them. 4300K has more of that OEM look without garnering TOO much attention. IMO, blue head lights are just TACKY.

Just my :twocents:

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice those are real bright! i wanna get purple HID's but thats just me, maybe cuz my rims are partially purple. lol

but im thinking of getting new rims soon.. hmm

JDMneeds

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how is the cut off?
dont seem bad atleast ppl dont be flashin me or anything and i cant see my lights all over pplz interior lol i even got behind cops today and everything so im guessin it aint bad i havent really had time to stopin front of a wall or something i'd do it after work but my job's building is mirror tinted walls and s**t lol it looks good though and i only paid 60 bucks for my HID's on EBay! wayyy better then stocks IMO and i personally enjoy driving at night with them