new hybrid wheels

hop-1

5+ Year Member
does anyone like the wheeks on the new hybrids? i think theyre ugly as sin. my dad just got one and he hates them too. he said hes willing to sacrifice the extra 5 mpg you get with them and get different ones. i dont know much about wheels but does anyone have any suggestions on some lightweight wheels that would look alright on a hybrid? (in honor of south park.......... thankss!!)

ps its silver if thats any help

Last edited:

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
those are hands down the ugliest wheels ive ever seen. i would rather roll on some steelies. sorry i dont have any suggestions for you but that episode of south park was hilarious i think ill go watch it right now :thumbs up

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
enkei rpf1

one of the best light weight wheels out there that has reasonable price tag on it :thumbup:

hop-1

5+ Year Member
does anyone know if a drop on a hybrid would affect gas mileage? aerodynamically or somethin?

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
does anyone know if a drop on a hybrid would affect gas mileage? aerodynamically or somethin?
It would help but probably not enough that you would ever notice it. I don't think the hybrid wheels are that bad, I wouldn't want them but I think they work for the car.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
less wind resistance would note in better MPG, but a very minute amount at that. not enough to care about. its pretty areo friendly as it is

hop-1

5+ Year Member
good good i think im gonna try to convince him to drop his s**t. a 50 year old man with the sickest hybrid around. (if there is such a thing as a sick hybrid)

civicturbo91

professional bitchslapper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if i pulled up next to a 50 yr old dude with a hybrid that was dropped and had some nice wheels on it i would give him props and tell him i like his s**t.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
(if there is such a thing as a sick hybrid)
google - K-Sight, then click images
(the swapped motor makes it a "hybrid")

but why drop it and all that money? :what:

hop-1

5+ Year Member
thats inzane mang! my life is somehow a little better now that ive seen that.
i dont think he wants anything that outlandish, for lack of a better word. i think hes happy with the engine he has just not the wheels

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
but why drop it and all that money? :what:
:word:
I wouldnt drop a hybrid, itll ruin the point of having a hybrid.

Honestly, if I were an 8th gen owner and I found some Hybrid wheels, id pick them up and use them for a road trip or for long drives to save some gas.

hop-1

5+ Year Member
:word:
I wouldnt drop a hybrid, itll ruin the point of having a hybrid.

Honestly, if I were an 8th gen owner and I found some Hybrid wheels, id pick them up and use them for a road trip or for long drives to save some gas.
i never thought of that. thats a good idea. we do take alot of road trips