New in the Civic game

EGxBru

whats up guys i recently traded my integra ls for a 94 eg coupe with 2000 front end.

Engine/Exhaust*
-OBD1 Ls swap with 100k miles
-Dc Headers
-Apexi Exhaust
-AEM Intake
Suspension*
-Tokico shocks
-cut springs (no bounce though)
-front shock tower brace
Exterior*
-2000 front end
-black housing headlights
-stupid tail lights ( getting stocks soon)
Interior*
-Alpine cd player
-speakers all the way around
-wired for subs

h[IMG]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m75/dtownblaze001/eg%20coupe/2010-04-19192500.jpg
[IMG]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m75/dtownblaze001/eg%20coupe/2010-04-19192524.jpg

eth767

5+ Year Member
Looking good only thing that personally I dont like is the Taillights.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good man, lose the tail lights tho, those are really bad. other than that it just needs a lil love

That's pretty cool! Did not know you cold put a 6th generation front end on a 5th generation. Did you have any problems with the hodylines lining up?

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks like it just needs some TLC and new tail lights and your set

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Funny, yours is like mine kind of. Yeah, the tail lights gotta go. Go for the stock EX ones, those look clean. And get some JDM fogs; like on the Si's. I just installed those on mine.
Other than that, nice. It'll be a fun little project for you(: Once I get some pictures up, you'll have to check out mine.

nyjprice

5+ Year Member
I wna see pics of the the whole car not just parts but so far it looks gd and post pics of your teggy too lol plz

EGxBru

That's pretty cool! Did not know you cold put a 6th generation front end on a 5th generation. Did you have any problems with the hodylines lining up?
yeah the front fenders are off a eg still so the where it meets the headlights is kinda crappy so im gunna get two new ones and do it better myself.

as for the tail lights i love them..... ha yeah riiiight im gettin stocks this weekend hopefully.

for right now im gunna just do a little check up on it, im gunna change the oil, filter, plugs wires, probably do a compression test and adjust the valves.

EGxBru

i know the turbos not on btw lol

but it had a bad cylinder it had like 70 compression so oh well. the civic only has one little spot of rust on it ill take a pic tomorrow and post it

EGxBru

and also if anyone has pictures of del sol rims like mine (the big 5 spokes) painted could they post them up please im thinkin of redoing mine black with a red lip

pinoyem1

Honda Fanatic
5+ Year Member
Wow not bad bro. But like everyone else has said lose the taillights and that K&N sticker too lol.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not bad, front end needs a little love, but like everyone elses car on here.. its a project :lol:

EGxBru

oh i cant wait to get rid of those tail likes im not even gunna sell them im gunna hit them with a bat and put them on the previous owners doorstep =)

and yeah im gunna try and fix the front end as much as i can for now until i figure out iif a 2000 fender will fit. or if i have to cut a eg one

anyone with del sol rims on their civic id like to see how they look, thanks guys

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
yo did you get this off craigslist? i swear i seen this car before and actually tought of buying it and those tails are fugly and last time i checked you have to fab together a eg fender and ek fender to make em fit for the conversion

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i spy a black mustang gt, whos is that?

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
is it just me or are the fenders not right? or is it the bumper thats messed up?