• Total voters

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Some members have expressed that the new layout is harder to navigate. This poll is just to gauge if this is a site-wide opinion or just a select few.

This poll is private, so no one can see how you voted. You are not required to post in this thread, to vote, so you are not required to post "Yes" or "No" or whatever, but a brief explanation would be a great addition.

HatchmanEJ6

Mmmonocle smile!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i had to get used to the recent threads being on the right instead of the middle, but other than that its cool. still gettin used to it tho

CDubs

Registered VIP
im not a fan of the new layout, i liked the old one better with link to say the store, photo contest, so on and i prefer the recent thread towards that top like before so i can easily see along with the home page i would like to see if i have any new pms instead of having to click that link or go off the homepage to view, but i will get used to it since its most likely going to be kept haha

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I personally don't like changes when I am used to the one before, but sometimes change is nice. You should have a button at the bottom letting you chose old or new layout. :thumbup:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What changed? lol. All I notice is the User CP, PM's, New Posts, and Logout button at the upper right next to the search bar.

I never ever EVER use the "New Posts" button. I go into each section I feel like going into and look at the threads with new posts (that are bolded).

i never like it when something i am used to changes, but i will get used to it
If it's a drastic enough change, I agree. But I literally don't notice anything different other than the things I mentioned. I come to this page every day too :lol:.

I personally don't like changes when I am used to the one before, but sometimes change is nice. You should have a button at the bottom letting you chose old or new layout. :thumbup:
I agree to this too. It just depends on the change.

thats a good idea
And adding the button is a bad idea. If anything, it should be put into the User CP options.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I fail to see any huge confusing issue...

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
On the fence with this one. I used the home page quite a bit, seemed more direct to get to the pages i visit the most. Now i have to see all the advertising first and click more to get to where i want. Change is good, i could deal with it. Just a little l frustated that i have to do a couple more steps to get where i wanna go. Can't stand the font, seems a little generic, if font can be generic.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i don't really see a difference... but then again, my bookmark is for my UserCP, so that's probably why

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah, no big deal to me...just barely noticed it lol just the buttons at the very top

VSP

Just hand me the wrench.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't spend any time on the homepage anyway, so it doesn't really bother me. I like the clean look that this site always manages to maintain -- really sets it apart from and above other car sites.