New Member Alert!!!

TanginaRacer

Tangina Racing Team
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
baby99si said:
I wasnt talking to you, i was talking to TanginaRacer.

Who said that car was ricey because it was a four door civic with integra rims.
well....i didnt meen to offend you :cry: i have no probs with integra rims on hondas..part of the family ya know...but the dude had
rims..man..thay did not look nice on the car at all! but anyways its the driver who is ricey not the rims..those were just ghetto! imagine...he had put nitros in his car, its an auto, and he was to cheap to upgrade the rest of the engine or tranny.. long story short....he ended up blowin the trans and coming back to my cuz.. =)

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TanginaRacer said:

Those will only look good on slammed 5th gens with the right sized tire and without the center caps on.

TanginaRacer

Tangina Racing Team
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
baby99si said:
Your cars an SI?
yup! 2k1 Si-G
and actually the dealer gave me a discount cuz no one wanted to buy the Incas....there was about 6 in the lot when i bought this....and a waiting list for black and silver..i was there with my family and nobody liked the inca....Soo i bought it! :D

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
baby99si said:
Your cars an SI?
Canadian, y0. It's US-spec EX. I'm surprised an Si owner forgot about the SiR - Canadian Spec/U.S.-Spec Si.

TanginaRacer

Tangina Racing Team
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SlammedBlueEM2 said:
Canadian, y0. It's US-spec EX. I'm surprised an Si owner forgot about the SiR - Canadian Spec/U.S.-Spec Si.
what do u mean by forgot about the sir? i mean...hard to mistake a coupe for a hatchback....s)

baby99si

N/A project has begun....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SlammedBlueEM2 said:
How was i suppose to know he was in canada? I thought he was in the US thats why i was all confused.

baby99si

N/A project has begun....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TanginaRacer said:
well....i didnt meen to offend you :cry: i have no probs with integra rims on hondas..part of the family ya know...but the dude had
rims..man..thay did not look nice on the car at all! but anyways its the driver who is ricey not the rims..those were just ghetto! imagine...he had put nitros in his car, its an auto, and he was to cheap to upgrade the rest of the engine or tranny.. long story short....he ended up blowin the trans and coming back to my cuz.. =)
no offense taken.....

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TanginaRacer said:
what do u mean by forgot about the sir? i mean...hard to mistake a coupe for a hatchback....s)
I was talking to baby99si.

How was i suppose to know he was in canada? I thought he was in the US thats why i was all confused.
Oh well. It's all good. When I saw Richmond under his avatar I was thinking US - but that didn't make sense if he drove an Si coupe.

TanginaRacer

Tangina Racing Team
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SlammedBlueEM2 said:
I was talking to baby99si.

Oh well. It's all good. When I saw Richmond under his avatar I was thinking US - but that didn't make sense if he drove an Si coupe.
i know how to fix this problem so it never happens again!........

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TanginaRacer said:
i know how to fix this problem so it never happens again!........
You changed it to Inca Si? That could work... however, the U.S. did have an "inca" Si (hatchback), too. They just changed the name of the color to "Euro Yellow Pearl." (EDIT: Oh good... you made it to "2k1 inca".) (EDIT again cuz you edited again: Yeah, that's damn convincing, lol.)

I remember EVERYONE hated that color on 7thGenCivic.com when it first came out for 2001 - but now it looks pimp - almost exotic. Works better on the EM2 than it does for the EP3. I don't think any other Honda can pull off that color like the EM2 can. It shouldn't dare touch a 6th Gen Civic.

Last edited:

TanginaRacer

Tangina Racing Team
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SlammedBlueEM2 said:
You changed it to Inca Si? That could work... however, the U.S. did have an "inca" Si (hatchback), too. They just changed the name of the color to "Euro Yellow Pearl." (EDIT: Oh good... you made it to "2k1 inca".) (EDIT again cuz you edited again: Yeah, that's damn convincing, lol.)

I remember EVERYONE hated that color on 7thGenCivic.com when it first came out for 2001 - but now it looks pimp - almost exotic. Works better on the EM2 than it does for the EP3. I don't think any other Honda can pull off that color like the EM2 can. It shouldn't dare touch a 6th Gen Civic.
u lost me sory..em2? ep3? i dont know- and im not going to pretend like i do!
haha but i guess u didt notice what was under location: did ya?! =)

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Chassis codes for 7th Generation Civics.

2001+ 2-door Coupe = EM2
2002+ 2-door Hatchback = EP3
2001+ 4-door Sedan = ES1

Learn them. ;)

7th Generation Civic Engine Codes:

DX/LX = D17A1
HX/EX/Canadian Si = D17A2
Si/Canadian SiR = K20A3
Type R = K20A(2) (It says K20A but it's just a higher tuned RSX-S engine. JDM Honda engines don't use #s at the end of the engine codes to give distinction for their engines. So why do the US engine get it? Form what I last heard, it's just a market thing.)

TanginaRacer

Tangina Racing Team
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SlammedBlueEM2 said:
Chassis codes for 7th Generation Civics.

2001+ 2-door Coupe = EM2
2002+ 2-door Hatchback = EP3
2001+ 4-door Sedan = ES1

Learn them. ;)

7th Generation Civic Engine Codes:

DX/LX = D17A1
HX/EX/Canadian Si = D17A2
Si/Canadian SiR = K20A3
Type R = K20A(2) (It says K20A but it's just a higher tuned RSX-S engine. JDM Honda engines don't use #s at the end of the engine codes to give distinction for their engines. So why do the US engine get it? Form what I last heard, it's just a market thing.)

thanks for the HOMEWORK MAN@! :evil: hehhe thanks for the info though..im going to have to forget something else to make room for all this! :D

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ yup, it is! I think it's a great colour cuz it's unique and not many civics w/ it!

99CWCivicEx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice car I like the color. It is something different that you do not see to much on the street.