NEW MEMBER . EJ6 All Opinions Welcome

EJ6N DR3W

Hey whats up CC , I kinda been lurking around here for a while and finally decided to post up my ride hope you guys like what you see. Constructive criticism is welcome and any thoughts at all .

Shot with my accord a little love and hate =)

Thats all the pics i have for now no bay shots but hopefully i get to make some friends up here hit up a couple meets and just join in on all the CC fun!!!!!!

Enjoy

Last edited:

kyle97charlie

68% right 100% of th time
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very clean!! not digging the eGay rear lip though

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks good man, very clean! Get a nice front lip on there, will look great!

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice im liking it. Most people on here with coupes dont have a rear lip not sure why :what:
but yea just fix that rear lip and add a front lip and your good to go :thumbup:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not bad. The rear lip needs to be fitted properly and really needs a front lip. I don't mind the wheels too much.

EJ6N DR3W

Thanks everyone for feedback the rear lip was damaged bc of kids trying to steal it but they failed lol. what front lip do yall suggest I want to go the route of authentic mugen but don't know where to buy ?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was gonna say painted Mugen front lip and fix that back one. I like the car a lot. Good job.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks everyone for feedback the rear lip was damaged bc of kids trying to steal it but they failed lol. what front lip do yall suggest I want to go the route of authentic mugen but don't know where to buy ?
You might have a difficult finding the authentic mugen front lip for the 96-98's

civicmand16y7

Registered VIP
im likeing what im seeing. I also like the wheels looks good on there...and please hurry up with engin bay shots

EJ6N DR3W

I'll try and get bay pics tomorrow but its nothing special just a d series with intake and a vibrant exhaust

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not really feeling the wheels, but not bad at all. Fix that lip!:P

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
as stated before, fix the rear lip and get a front lip asap.