New Member from Indiana 00 civic Si

GoColts!

Hello everyone. I've had my car since 01 but I've never really had the desire to mess with it much. It has always been my daily driver and the only thing aftermarket I've ever done to it is a AEM short-ram intake. I had the top half rebuilt a couple years ago due to loss of compression. It's in decent shape for the age, paint needs some TLC. I've recently decided to do some work on it. I've always checked out these forums just reading up on the scene and most of the cars on here are pretty nice. Thanks p.s.. I'll post more pics later just don't have any others on hand.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome: Not feeling the grills, but hey its your car...:thumbs up

CDubs

Registered VIP
nice si, pretty clean, the top girlle isnt bad, but i dont like the lower once personally, but your car, and do you have plans yet or just keep it stock?

and of course :welcome:

willowcairns

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome and i agree with the bottom grill, it just doesn't match, how many miles are on it?

FAC3L3SS

Registered VIP
s**t son, Seymour? I was down that way to get my Civic haha. Glad to see more Indiana folks joining up!

00CivicSiblue

Welcome man nice Si! I wanted the black si but got my blue one i love it though... do u plan on gettin rims on it? or anything else? i had the short ram intake ended up going cold air vtech sounds so much better with coldair. ;)

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the grills look ristupidiculame :retard:

otherwise, virgin em1

Dale_K

Nice taste in cars, lol. I just bought the identical SI about a month ago. It looks a little better now than the photo shows because I bought a high speed buffer and restored the paint. I also replaced the front spoiler since the picture.

GoColts!

The speedometer stopped working a few years ago, so the odometer only reads 152k but I'm guessing the body has app 220k and the rebuilt motor has 20k.

GoColts!

Thanks for the welcoming everyone. I know the grills are way overdue for a change. First thing I want to do is get the headlights fixed, because they are as hazy as snoop doggs eyes. Any recommendations on direct replacement lenses?

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks for the welcoming everyone. I know the grills are way overdue for a change. First thing I want to do is get the headlights fixed, because they are as hazy as snoop doggs eyes. Any recommendations on direct replacement lenses?
either get a lense restore kit and buff out your lenses. takes a lot of elbow grease and patience to do a good job.

OOOORRRR

buy a new set of headlights and keep your stock ones for a future project or something. evan has a set for $80 shipped. buy his :thumbs up
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=192854

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
welcome fellow hoosier! as for headlights, some plastic-X should clear most of it up. perhaps some sanding as well. they sell kits.

Vizion

Nice bro. looks clean.
Not really felling the bottom grill ether.
in my opinion, you could take off the grill and add an inter-cooler inside the bumper.

really nice... what are the plans for it?

00CivicSiblue

go with black housing or projector halo lens=) i just picked up some black housing headlights here is how the looked before and after

Uploaded with ImageShack.us