New Member from SoCal

Scooby STIle

Hey everyone,
I'm new to this forum. I joined because my friend is buying a civic, and my other friend owns a civic also. To them, I'm "the car guy", so I'll be doing all the work on their cars.
Since I'm not too familiar with hondas, im here to learn and get to know as much as I can.
So some of you may see some posts popping up from me asking some noob questions :D lol.

Some simple info about myself:
Located borderline Inland Empire/L.A County in SoCal.
I personally drive an 04 Subaru STI.
20 yrs old, 21st coming up soon.
Work as a tech for Chevrolet.

Looking forward to meeting some cool people:thumbup:

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:hi:

I'm envious on how cheap Honda's sell for down there.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
welcome.

EatSleepJDM

Welcome!
I am also located borderline Inland Empire/ L.A County in So Cal, In Chino to be exact. If you ever want the hookups on some suspension etc let me know:D

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

Feel free to read around and search as well. Pretty much all topics have been covered plenty of times ;).

Any pics of the STI?
x2. 06-07's are my personal favorite but the 04-05's follow next.

bledjdm

The New Guy

Im located down in san diego new to hondas just got a 98 honda civic hatch

hope to meet some chill people and go to meets =)

TCR

Hi dude i am also from So Cal nice to meet you and i hope all you guys will enjoy my stay in this forum

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Scooby STIle

Thanks everyone for the welcome messages.
Pics of my car, ill have to wait on those since my computer crashed with all my old pics and I'm currently swapping tons of parts out on it so its kinda torn apart right now in my garage lol.
But ill be sure to shoot some once I'm done and post it up.

P.s. been messing with my friends honda, crazy what these little engines can do. Anyone know if stock ecu's can be tuned via opensource management + a laptop? My buddies ride smells like gas and poo, it burns my eyes when I'm rollin behind him on the freeway lol

Scooby STIle

:hi:

I'm envious on how cheap Honda's sell for down there.
This is both a good and bad thing for here.
Yes, they are cheap and readily available. But they are notorious for being stolen. Modified or not, civics, or hondas in general around here are always being stolen like crazy. My buddy that I joined this forum for had his stolen but we got it back 2 days later, with only the stereo and speakers missing.
Luckily I had some buddies who got some leads as to who stole his and we went from there. Glad to say the guy is doing time right now.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
This is both a good and bad thing for here.
Yes, they are cheap and readily available. But they are notorious for being stolen. Modified or not, civics, or hondas in general around here are always being stolen like crazy. My buddy that I joined this forum for had his stolen but we got it back 2 days later, with only the stereo and speakers missing.
Luckily I had some buddies who got some leads as to who stole his and we went from there. Glad to say the guy is doing time right now.

He went to jail huh in perfect condition.... Their would of been a beating.

Scooby STIle

He went to jail huh in perfect condition.... Their would of been a beating.
Well I told my buddy that we should go look for him, but the police found him before we did. So sadly, there was no 'favors' being returned to him.