**New Member, in a Regular Si*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It isn't a big deal...we have just had people coming around lately putting up pics of their cars but the cars aren't actually theirs...if that makes sense...they want you to take a pic next to the engine on this car with a piece of paper with todays date to prove it is yours...

backIN06

5+ Year Member
It isn't a big deal...we have just had people coming around lately putting up pics of their cars but the cars aren't actually theirs...if that makes sense...they want you to take a pic next to the engine on this car with a piece of paper with todays date to prove it is yours...
Your just jealous

stcroix

5+ Year Member
bummer man. sorry to hear no one believes its ur car. very clean car tho.

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmmm, still doesn't show that it's you:haha:
jk
Nice car

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I seen the same exact pictures you posted on EM1crew.com. Are you even on there?

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
to the original poster of this thread....dont be so defensive - and especially dont be calling people jealous...

scratchNsniff was very polite to you, he only answered YOUR question about why people were acting the way they were....which is reasonable, there have been alot of fakers on this site...so to see someone post a car that most people here have seen plenty of times before, from a different user, of course they might think something is up...

dont get so defensive, and dont start trouble with other members...so far, nobody has really been nasty to you

other than that, it is a nice car, makes me miss my old SI :D

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to CC. Looks like you bought a nicely peiced together em1. do a couple of your own upgrades to make it your own work of art. Looks good anyways. Clean as hell for a car that has been through a few hands.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
human nature is to get defensive when you are called a liar
Well...about the whole dump truck thing...I don't really get that...and like I said...all this can be cleared up and people will stop messing with you if you could take a current pic with a piece of paper with the date on right in your engine bay...it doesn't even have to be clear...that is what OTHER people want, cause I could care less whos car it is...welcome and enjoy the site...

Oh yea...Thanks Random...at least someone understands me...lol...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh yea...Thanks Random...at least someone understands me...lol...
I am with you on this as well. This isn't the first time that someone has tried to pass this car off as theirs. I do remember it being FS on here a while ago in MI so it is a possibility that the car is really his. We just want proof of some kind.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
to the original poster of this thread....dont be so defensive - and especially dont be calling people jealous...

scratchNsniff was very polite to you, he only answered YOUR question about why people were acting the way they were....which is reasonable, there have been alot of fakers on this site...so to see someone post a car that most people here have seen plenty of times before, from a different user, of course they might think something is up...

dont get so defensive, and dont start trouble with other members...so far, nobody has really been nasty to you

other than that, it is a nice car, makes me miss my old SI :D
I was just gonna say something very similar.

but nice Si man..looks clean. Where at in Ohio are ya?

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Get a piece of paper with the words ClubCivic and your username and take a couple pics of it with your car. Other than that it's nice, wether or not it's yours or not.

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice Si. Take some more updated pictures to hush everyone up. Also Scratch-n-Sniff. I didnt know mazda made a dump truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.