new member :] love my civic! ^.^

FedX

Semper Fi
hey whats up clubcivic?! always browsed the forums here but never actually signed up til now. i have a 1999 civic EX got sum good stuff on it serious suspension work :] let me know what you guys think

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good. Would look great if you get a front lip

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
hey welcome to the club great looking car. nice and simple not over done. what type of suspension?

FedX

Semper Fi
thankkss! it has skunk2 coilovers and lower control arms i have no idea how to adjust it so my back tires arnt wearing out so fast :[ on the insides of the back tires its wavy like mountains

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thankkss! it has skunk2 coilovers and lower control arms i have no idea how to adjust it so my back tires arnt wearing out so fast :[ on the insides of the back tires its wavy like mountains
That can be a sign of a blown suspension. Do you have a camber kit?
Nice ride though =)

FedX

Semper Fi
yahh that light is rear fog light :]] got a separate switch to turn that on and off lol

but umm my car drives fine is there any other way to tell that the suspension is blown? im not sure if it has camber kit on it. my brother did the suspension work. can i take it to a shop for an alignment or something?

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You mean you never took it to get it aligned after you dropped it? Most of the time you will need a camber kit to correct the camber after a car is dropped. If you do not the tires will wear out really fast on the insides. But like you said if its wavy camber or something like that your suspension could be blown. You could check for leaks on the shocks. Or if the car has been more bumpy than usual i guess.