New Member My White EG6!

Ricky_EG6

5+ Year Member
well rims i think are ok size i mean. thanks all for the comments updates coming real soon!

Ricky_EG6

5+ Year Member
Oh nice. I'm from like 30 minutes north of Bellevue
really i was going to go to honda tech but me and my friend space it off but nice pic by the way. :-)

civic0918

Registered VIP
I like it man your lip looks great The colors of car and wheels mix well i think. Its clean good job.

Ricky_EG6

5+ Year Member
thanks every1 for the support new pics be up soon1

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
really i was going to go to honda tech but me and my friend space it off but nice pic by the way. :-)
Oh my gosh, it was so much fun! And why thank you kind sir(:

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks better with those mirrors...:thumbup:

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dig the car and all but yall gotta stop calling these things EG6s. its NOT a eg6. what you have is an EH2. embrace it.

condor1

haha my car has those mirrors, i need to get rid of mine to!!!!! there so ugly, i wanna get the spoon style ones to.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Oh man, another white EG6!!!! Welcome to the site, ride looks great!

Ricky_EG6

5+ Year Member
well i just ordered my new seats today cant wait till they get here! i know its not an eg6,

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i just ordered my new seats today cant wait till they get here! i know its not an eg6,
what seats did you order? pics?

i wasnt trying to rag on you or anything like that about the whole eg6 thing. its just annoying when someone says eg6 and you go into the thread expecting to see a real eg6, you know.

dont get me wrong though. the car is beautiful. wish my new little project was that clean.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
please tell me the ones im geting recline back :-/
well. unfortunately no they do not. its a race seat. made to be in the full upright position at all times. i drive this was anyway (too much autox lol) but my gf cant stand it so i have to have a seat that reclines for when she drives.

THIS IS THE ACTUAL SEAT

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh they are. i sat in an evo with bride gias and they were sooooo comfortable. thats why i decided to get brides.