10+ Year Member
that is one sexy ass ride .....

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Def a nice ride. I cant believe I missed it.

civic_tj

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree, one of the best 7th gens i have ever seen, i love the rims, and the color matches great!! Nice Job!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well I guess a lot of us are late on this one..

Looks pretty good.. but I think the rims are totally throwing it off. I'm not sure if it's because they're too big or if it's the style.. but there's something I just don't like about them. Well, you said you're changing them out anyway... Black with a polished lip would look hot! anyway, welcome to CC and if you're still around, I wanna see a mod list.

ryanM

that is f**kin sweet, i honestly think the rims look just fine. even tho their 19"s and i usually think 17"s look too big on a civic. imho you should keep them they just look too badass

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
RUNSONLONGGRAIN said:
that is f**kin sweet, i honestly think the rims look just fine. even tho their 19"s and i usually think 17"s look too big on a civic. imho you should keep them they just look too badass
There's a civic around here with 19"s and it's clean as hell... I just don't think those rims flow with this kit / color...

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn son....lots of show....where's the go?

but i gotta give a fellow 7th genner props. Maybe a turbo kit around 5 psi with oil cooler and tranny cooler for that auto. =)

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
wow, a lot of work went into that thing. looks f**king right, and i agree with jezek, one of the best looking 7ths, if not THE best looking 7th ive seen thus far. great job bro
definately! i would love to have a car that looked that nice.

IllQueens4g

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your rims are extremely luxurious looking...good looking car, seeing your car i regret not buying one a while back...

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It looks good, how much rubbing and s**t do you have with those wheels though

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dude, im loving everything about your car....loooks amazing. everything flows well. looks dope!!!