[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AbsOlutD16 said:
I'm diggin the GS rims, but I'll be willing to bet that those are 195/50R/15s when you need 205/50R15s to take up some of the fender gap... but, it's all good.
I had those on once and they rub on bumps, u turns especially, speed bumps, and driveways. So far I thnk the height is perfect although my bottom lip is bashed.

p.s. if you ar talking about the fender gaps from left to right of each tire, getting 205/15/50 series just widens the tread. If I wanted to eliminate the gap from left to right, i would have to get beefy 195/55/15 series.

If we are talking on the same track that is...

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks nice welcome, if they only made the webs bigger!

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AbsOlutD16 said:
I'm diggin the GS rims, but I'll be willing to bet that those are 195/50R/15s when you need 205/50R15s to take up some of the fender gap... but, it's all good.
Id still sport out Racing Hart C2's in 16" if I can find some in mint condition at the right price.

blackoutcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[civic] said:
yea i do...theyre pretty big though....pm me your email and ill find out a way to send them to you without having it all humungo.

rear lip? Ive been looking for one since they are discontinued for a while now. Bound to find a milano red lip on ebay another day and they cost a little under $200 for the oem lip.
I LIKE THE NEW PICS! YOU CAN GET THE LIP ITSELF UNPAINTED FOR ABOUT 80 BUCKS ONLINE-- YOU JUS HAVE TO GET IT PAINTED--IM PUTTIN ONE ON MY CIVIC THIS WEEK--IM BUYING IT OFF MY FRIEND ITS ALREADY PAINTED BLACK AND IM GETTIN IT FOR 100 SO I JUMPED ON THAT OPPURTUNITY--ILL LET U KNOW WHEN I GET PIKS OF IT

bloodyadobokid

Rock and Roll Friendly
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah. Just buy the lip and paint it yourself. It really isn't hard. I painted my front lip and it came out alright. Just a few mistakes. Actually, a lot. But you can't really tell. Especially if you're blind.

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bloodyadobokid said:
Yeah. Just buy the lip and paint it yourself. It really isn't hard. I painted my front lip and it came out alright. Just a few mistakes. Actually, a lot. But you can't really tell. Especially if you're blind.

Yea i would get it painted myself but this part everyone can see from behind. Especially the red color. Any off tones can give the whole bumper off. An unpainted one costs about $80 and to get it painted at a shop would probably be $100. Id probably go this route.

latinochino

Jersey's Finests Cuban
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love the ride. It is clean ass hell! I don't like the rims. Overall though i wish i had your ride!

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's f'd up. Not funny at all. Anywayz. How much did you drop your car? And what did you use?

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
D16Z6 SOHC VTEC said:
that's f'd up. Not funny at all. Anywayz. How much did you drop your car? And what did you use?
Funny in a sarcastic way.

Its below the middle of the thread cup. I cant really tell what the height is. Havent measured it. Im using Ground Control coils and the illuminas are getting put in saturday.

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like those rims on your car...looks magnificento...I had them on my SI for awhile, but they looked no good.

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
undercoverSI said:
i like those rims on your car...looks magnificento...I had them on my SI for awhile, but they looked no good.
Thanks...

For a while, I was battling with different tires because even though they were 50 series profile, some looked bigger so it made it look weird. I was going to use 45 series but was afraid they are too thin. I hardly ever see companies make 195/45/15 tires and they are really expensive if you do find them.

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have 195/50/15's - Dunlop FM901
When I got my new rims, I couldn't find ANY 45's
thats the downside of having 15'' rims

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
undercoverSI said:
I have 195/50/15's - Dunlop FM901
When I got my new rims, I couldn't find ANY 45's
thats the downside of having 15'' rims

FM901's were my 2nd choice. How are they? I heard they produce alot of road noise because of the material being so hard. I probably would buy 2 901's more on my next purchase.