Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
White lettering ftw! Looks pretty freakin clean. GL with it :D

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
welcome to CC! i also like the black housing headlights, stay away from those cheap ugly ebay projector lights. car looks clean!

project_civic

thanks guys! lol and yea the white lettering on the tire came with it! In the process of getting new rims/tires for it! Also getting Red/Clear taillights...Also plan on painting the car to a carbon black metallic but I have to get new doors and quarter panels before I do all that. Around where I live there are a bunch of Civics but I have yet to see one that has caught my eye that I really like. So I am going to make my first project car look as clean and stock as much as possible. It'll take me some time...I will post pics in progress and all that when I get situtated! Thanks for the ideas and support CC!

project_civic

Update!

Hey guys I told you I would update this thread as long as I am working on my car...Here is the latest addition to the car! hope you guys like it =]

H4/H2-9003 6000K HIDs If I am not mistaken. How does it look guys!

Last edited:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Do a proper retrofit. See my signature picture for how HID light out is supposed to look (keep refreshing until you see my cut off picture. It's a rotating signature). Stock civic headlights aren't designed to properly use HID's. You're going to blind oncoming traffic and a lot of people are probably going to flash their high beams at you.

ek4kat

5+ Year Member
But some mugen m7 wheels. Or some real regamasters and not cheap drag rims. Also lower it on coilovers. And change the tails to 99-00.

project_civic

the car came with the rims. only thing i changed so far exterior wise is the lighting. John S what do you mean by that and how did you get it to look like that?

SoJ1Ro

just sit back and enjoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mike will you be coming to Bing anytime soon? btw im not Oukiph

00ciivic

My civic is slow.
Just putting some suggestions out there. Maybe grill? I like black housing headlights too, but like you I don't like oem headlights for some reason. CTR replicas? I think stock rims with a nice drop (as long as its not cut springs!!) and grill/headlights/red clear tails would look sick. If you aren't going to modify the motor then I'd just work on suspension and maybe some interior. Cat back just for the look? I don't know. It's your car. Good luck and welcome!