New Owner of 2001 Honda Civic, was Liquidice944

dhcatsftball11

5+ Year Member
Hi everyone, I am currently the new owner of Liquidice944's 2001 Honda Civic. I was wondering how everyone thought about the car and wondering if there was anything that you think i should do to it. It has minor scratches on the interior panels, a couple little chips on the hood from highway miles, fog lights are cracked, a "clunk" noise when i go over a bump, and the brakes make some noise sometimes when i stop. I have been reading up a lot on these cars and this website and i thought it was a good source to seek help on buliding the car even more. please respond. Thanks a lot everyone.

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
that would explain why hes not on anymore
clunk noise is probably the spare in the trunk

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't remember the car but welcome

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It was a silver coupe. I wonder what he got.

Liquidice944

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey all. Yeah iv been busy. I purchased a nissan 350z. I hope you guys can help derek with whatever you can, and i appreciate all the info and knowledge i have gained from you guys.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Tell him that Genuine Rolla said

"no turbo automatic"

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Traitor? f**k that, I want to see pics.

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey all. Yeah iv been busy. I purchased a nissan 350z. I hope you guys can help derek with whatever you can, and i appreciate all the info and knowledge i have gained from you guys.
350Z:drool:

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
350Z :D nice man, post pics

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Liquid was always talking about how he's was going to get some girlies with the Z...post some pics b***h! haha

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
keep your grill on your 05 sedan... they're like hot cakes for the 04-05 coupe guys lol

anyways, please dont tell me you ended up getting a autotragic Z

Civics Rule

5+ Year Member
I too had a clunk noise when I'd hit a bump, coming from the back of vehicle. It turned out to be the rear shocks. I had them replaced and that took care of the noise. That was four years ago and now I can hear it again, but nowhere nearly as noticable as before. Good luck......