New paint. New Pics...

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not sure how many were put down. He had to lay 6 coats of paint becuse it went on so thin. There is clean on it though.

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lawrenceashley said:
Daaaammmnnn! I like it!
Thanks. Next task at hand for it is getting the rust on the fender fixed and painting the drivers side door again. This winter left it with 30,000 chips.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im not usually a fan of green.. but.. I like it?

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just looked at those pics on a crappy computer and realize my camera sucks ass. Lets start a fund to buy me a new one.

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking better, definately need to do some black housing headligths, but use the smoke spray- it looks sick as hell.

douggiefresh

Douggie Fresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good...

FYI...If the car is already chipping and its only been one day that is a fault in the paint. They may not have prepped/sealed the car correctly and the paint isnt adhereing that great. If I were you I would be back in that shop asking questions right away. Im sure you spent a good amount of money getting it painted, but if you didnt, you get what you pay for.

Neon_ice

security at its finest
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the more i see that color the more i like it

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
douggiefresh said:
Looks good...

FYI...If the car is already chipping and its only been one day that is a fault in the paint. They may not have prepped/sealed the car correctly and the paint isnt adhereing that great. If I were you I would be back in that shop asking questions right away. Im sure you spent a good amount of money getting it painted, but if you didnt, you get what you pay for.
Well it was a learning experience. I did all the prep work myself and I had a family friend do the paint. With materials I only paid around $100 so I am happy with it. I know it could be better, but it was my frist time.