New Parts YAY

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
before you buy the ecu (if you can find one) open it up and check for water damage. some of those have been sitting outside for a long time and water gets in them.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Havent decided yet.

Omegastorm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok dudes go easy on me i installed the front lip but just to fit it, going to take it off and paint it but what do you think so far

Omegastorm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok dudes go easy on me i installed the front lip but just to fit it, going to take it off and paint it, but so far what do you think

Omegastorm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
tried using the search looking for Non vtec B series install can anyone paste the thread thanks

Omegastorm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah went on nice and smooth, but i found i have the wrong rear lip its for a hatch it was givien to me by a friend i guess its the thought that counts LOL gonna sell it or trade it for one that will fit my coupe.

95civicvx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
congrats on your header. I've got a rebuilt d15b and i don't have one yet.

Wash your engine. . . . .

Omegastorm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WELL i put the lip on and painted it looks great i think, and im leaving next week tues day to go to GA and pick up my motor so soom will have pics of it and will be taking pic of my swap

Omegastorm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks nice i wish i had my front bumper all in one piece still :cry:
up here where im at there people selling all kinds of parts, there a ex motor for sale for 400 dollars but i didnt want to get because im finally gettin my B18 and just need a few parts like dizzy, mounts, ecu, shift linkages, and cv axles.:lol:

Omegastorm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey dudes i keep hearing about a hydro trans, like what are the different transmissions that are for the B series i know this probaly has been done but i just cant find any thing on it.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
all 92-95 civics use a hydro trans. the cable trans is just the way they used to do it.hdro trans uses fluid to change gears where as a cable trans has a cable that pulls to the next gear.

civic2.0

5+ Year Member
any b series tranny will work with a b series motor. you'll most likely hear to get a b16 or type r tranny if you have the money for one

Omegastorm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
any b series tranny will work with a b series motor. you'll most likely hear to get a b16 or type r tranny if you have the money for one
wow thats funny cause i have B16 and B18 trans and im still debating on which one to use for my B18 and look at these wheels my wife found for me they were free and they got Honda center caps to where do you think they came from

i actually like them and im gonna clean them up and maybe get them repainted or something any ideas

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
but there not hubs at all they are solid all the way through
i know i was just saying they look like my old caps.lol

anyway i was looking on google and cant find anything that matches those for honda. might just be some aftermarket rims with honda center caps.

look on the inside of the rims for any markings. numbers, letters anything

Omegastorm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know i was just saying they look like my old caps.lol

anyway i was looking on google and cant find anything that matches those for honda. might just be some aftermarket rims with honda center caps.

look on the inside of the rims for any markings. numbers, letters anything
HC35
5-JX13
WWC
MFD for AM Honda Motor Company

Thats what it reads inside the rim