New parts

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So the car is almost back on the road after a year - mortgage/planning a wedding/life etc gets in the way FTMFL.

I still need e-brake cables/rear brake lines/driver side axle and a batter relocation kit, then I should finally be able to drive the car. but here are some of the new parts I picked up =).

Bumper quick release by PCI - I picked these up because the hole that the bolt goes through from my bumper to my fender is broken, so my bumper would kinda fall off, cheaper than buying a new bumper +paint and it makes the bumper easier to remove.

Integra rear disc brake setup/Konig Megarace wheels (NR Replicas)/Blox Lug Nuts- The brake stuff is all brand new oem, I got it from a friend for free since it stopped messing with hondas =).

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice upgrades man

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yay. Knockoff SRR quick releases and knockoff Mugen NR's. :beer:

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Put them on and post pics.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good with the gold nuts.

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yay. Knockoff SRR quick releases and knockoff Mugen NR's. :beer:
lol - its whatever, originally the car was going to sit until I could get real parts, but I have too many things to worry about that are more important than the car(I want to buy a new house soon and get rid of both cars to buy something newer) so my current plan is just to get it up and running and all that so I can sell it, no reason to spend tons of money on rare parts if Im getting rid of it.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You shouldn't have spent money on ANY of those parts if you're getting rid of it. :|

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh, I didnt know they even made knockoffs of those. haha

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You shouldn't have spent money on ANY of those parts if you're getting rid of it. :|
-car had no wheels what so ever its on blocks in my garage - I sold the old wheels a while ago and put the money away, recently used to money to grab these - no gain no loss.

-the hole that the bolt goes through the bumper into the fender on both sides is broken so it slides off - 45 bucks is cheaper than a new bumper + paint ...

-the brakes were free - and I have had them for a while now, just figured I would throw them on and get rid of it all at once instead of having left over parts to try and pawn off.

in the end your right and its not worth it and I could have just sold the car as is and not cared - but oh well.