New pics 96 sedan

jcamb

5+ Year Member
Finally got the $35 ebay spoon lip mounted today but I don't think I put it on right...I'm considering paint matching it...opinions? As for the headlights...I have the halos disconnected and 5000K 35w HIDs behind the properly positioned projectors. I wired the parking lights to the turn signals so both filaments inside the bulbs are my blinkers. You can see them better during the day and I think the HIDs look better without the amber corners, I'll get some pics of what that looks like eventually...

redexcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks decent, color match the lip, and ditch the egay halos, and get some CTR lights up front and lower it!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Definitely color match the lip.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
As stated, paint and ditch the head lights...

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yep, lose the gay headlights and got back to factory. and paint the lip, black/silver is a horible combo, looks clusterfucked

jcamb

5+ Year Member
im keeping the damn headlights, i dont have my stock lights anymore anyway.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
They look terrible

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They look terrible
This...

You said you didn't think you installed the lip correctly, but it looks fine, as long as it doesn't fall off your good...

Paint match the lip, get some bumper plugs for the plate mount, Drop it... Otherwise looks good...

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
doesnt matter its his car not yours.
Dude STFU...

This is a thread for opinions... Everyone has posted an OPINION like or dislike... All your doing is starting sh** so comments like this are not necessary. No one else has posted anything out of line or rude...

sloth_civic

5+ Year Member
hey man i really like the fact that the lip isnt matched, kinda compliments the halos which i also like, hope u keep it the way it is... well drop it of course :P