new pics from farm country (56k try it out)

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't really have much more planned, just a CF trim kit for the console coming next week and some brakes/shocks. Suggestions are welcome tho... :D
+

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clean ass 4door! should swap out that single slammer!

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i like that 4 door, but that intake looks like its hurting more than helping, and i can't stand automatic cars, but then again, it's a four door, more of a cruiser

GooseS2000

SourPatchKid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cleannn. =]

HotFireCivic04

4Dr Pimpin
5+ Year Member
What kinda intake is that? I agree, it looks like its hurting a bit cuz of the sharp angle on top of the throttle body, the air wont flow as freely

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its the weapon-r secret intake. actually the design and power are by far better than most. ive tried 4 intakes and this one beats em all, even stock airbox. the part over the TB is grooved inside to create better mixing, and there is a smooth transition from the intake to TB to allow max airflow (rather than a pipe exactly matching with the opening). trust me its better =)

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The only thing that I don't like are the headlights... :what:

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
unfortunately sacrifices were made =) and i would rather have hid in projector instead of halogen. and the style isnt too bad up close compared to some others. here is how it looked with the old blacked out stock lights. i like the way it looks better too..

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clean car, a spoiler from a Hybrid would look real nice on there.

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks awesome man! what shade tint is that?

w00t for someone else who lives in the country! farms FTW