New Pics Of My Car

peeweezy

5+ Year Member
it finally stopped raining here in boston so i finally got to take some pictures tell me what you think

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not bad man, once its all painted it'll be pretty hot. i think your car can pull off the hood and 17s too.

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
everything but the hood looks good. really like the paint matched fogs too.

peeweezy

5+ Year Member
im trying to get some yellow fogs put in instead and im trying to find a hood too came with the car and was cool only for like 1 hour haha and im thinking of getting the bumper painted but local shop estimated $150 just for the bumper so yeah i might as well save up extra and get the whole thing painted im looking for a rear lip for 99-00 too cant seem to find one local and i hate ordering stuff offline and the wheels are 18s i didnt think they were that big either look smaller than they really are

as for the lip its all a mystery, bumper was already like that when i picked it up

wfw12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
car deff has potential. paint looks shiny from the pics. just needs paint on the front and rear bumper and your set. a new hood and smaller wheels wouldnt hurt haha

peeweezy

5+ Year Member
no idea what happened to the front the conversion just didnt go smooth i guess lol i took the bumper off and put it back on and the grill too but same result i just tune it out haha and im looking for some 16s for the winter ARGH i hate snow

im happy right now with the looks not perfect but im happy im using all my funds and directing them towards building a LSVTEC the RIGHT way

Chief Slapaho

Registered Tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that ugly hood prolly has alot, if not everything, to do with the front end looking all jacked up. it's either not adjusted correctly or it's just a cheap no-brand hood. your grille looks like its a no-brand too, it looks like it doesnt even fit, so that could be why you have a gap between your grille and the bumper. your fog light looks like its falling out and idk whose idea it was to spraypaint the radiator, but that looks tacky.

get it all painted replace the front end with some name brand parts and it'll look 12 times better. and i'm not feeling the rim style or the size. wayyyy to big. they only look smaller because of the hood. once you replace that hood you're gonna hate those wheels

just my opinions since you asked. i don't judge others cars unless they ask. do to it whatever you like, its your car, not ours

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The shadow knight shall rule no more, we spilled his blood upon the floor.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not bad man. Glad to see that you're going to change out the hood. Definitely get the front bumnper plus lip sprayed, along with the rear bumper and you'll be golden.