pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
An SiR lip would look great

B20-RACER

5+ Year Member
Damm people, I know a lot of people get bike racks for the looks, but I actually use them. I have my kids with me all the time cuz I haven't seen them in a while, and they wanted to ride their bikes at their school, so that's why they are on the car. And no I am not a low offset noob, I was one of the first people to rock low offset wheels, but the reason I don't go and spend a crazy amount of money on wheels, is because I rather use that money and put it onto my two mortgages that I have to pay, and plus my kids... So keep on hating...

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol its cool man. we're just pickin on you cuz of the kids bikes. the hatch looks real good. what exactly are the dimensions of ur rims?

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so much hate on this site, people should realize that if you have kid bikes on the rack, means you obviously must have kids haha. I like the car a lot, I wasn't really a a fan of the real low offset wheels, but they can look good on a lot of cars, and this is definitely one of them. Keep it up man, good job.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the hatch alot very clean but the only things i don't like is the stretched-tire vdub stance, and the hood bra

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That looks so good! You really pull off wide wheels nicely.

What size are the wheels and tires...?

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks pretty sweet to me. siR lip FTW tho'.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
everything but the cheap ass rims looks good

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks really good. SiR lip would look good on that though. You should take more pics without the bikes next time. Diggin the stance too.

lilskater519

Bronze!?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow ppl are such critics... love the "cheep ass rims" im actually gettin some but their 501's and im only gettin +15 offset. looks nice tho, espically cuz you have kids and a life unlike most ppl and you yet maintain keepin yur car fresh.

Tolga

5+ Year Member
Looks good =) nice bikes on the top =)
your rims are crazy...in germany we cant drive rims and tires like yours. f**kin street rules :evil:

KStorms2009

5+ Year Member
sik ride man... and i understand the whole bike rack and school wit your kids... but youre ridin around with them with the word f**k on your windows and shocker? haha