new pics of the hatch

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good man, the only thing i didnt' like is the back bumper but that's just me your car is sick man

Jmoto911

Built, not bought.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Holy f**k stick thats clean.. the only thing im not really diggin is the rear bumper... everything else looks pretty much perfect.

StealthSi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WOW thats awsome!!! many props specially the colot coodination IMO i would get a aluminum radiator and the entire engine bay will be BLING BLING!!!!!! i too have a black hatch witch it will be turbo by next 2 weeks..... good luck!!!!!

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
loving the 2nd picture in front of the fountatin...the hotness

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've always liked this car. :thumbs up

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looking better than before. really like the rims even those arent the ones i voted for. i really like the fountain pics. esp the last one.

mad-head

5+ Year Member
your car looks very smart indeed, done a good job i think..... wernt too sure about the rear spoiler at first glance, but after lookin for thru the photos i decided it fits with the carquite nicely....

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haven't seen her in a while. Still looks hot.

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good man. I dunno about the back bumper either. Some really nice pics though. Keep it clean man, black is hard as hell to stay clean though.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
n0ice choice of wheels bro...sick dash...sick engine..freaking sick all around car. :thumbs up

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks... i was kinda rushed taking these pics cause i had a lot of s**t to do yesterday so im gonna take some new ones this weekend. they really didnt turn out as good as i wanted them to. the rear bumper i got like 4 years ago when i shaved my hatch, so i had to find one that had the plate in it.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the only thing im not a fan of on your car is that spoiler, dont like how it wraps around

SweetNuts

SNRD
5+ Year Member
awesome car! i love the pics with the fountain and the flags in the background. what spoiler is that?