New Pics Today

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
needs some nicer wheels unless those are gabs...

Alberto521

Just call me Alberto
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
loving it broski.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
needs some nicer wheels unless those are gabs...
If you can't tell whether they're gabs or not, why should it matter one way or the other. Either they're ugly in your opinion or they're nice.

Anyway, car looks good. I like it. I'm going to move this to member's rides though.

pekpekilla

5+ Year Member
If you can't tell whether they're gabs or not, why should it matter one way or the other. Either they're ugly in your opinion or they're nice.

Anyway, car looks good. I like it. I'm going to move this to member's rides though.
Oops sorry about that not really familiar with the site

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
needs bigger rims and a paintel ip imo...
but it looks like the 7th genners are starting to figure out how to make their cars look good...

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks bad ass man! i like it!

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:word:

needs bigger rims and a paintel ip imo...
but it looks like the 7th genners are starting to figure out how to make their cars look good...
Lip needs paint but the drop looks good!

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
paint the lip and call it a day.

ride height looks great

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man this is funny, your car is F'in clean... probably one of the cleanest 7th Gens I have seen, a good stance, clean set up, nice wheels.... And not to bag on other peoples Opinion's... But it seems NO MATTER what, someone has to say it needs this or that... Rims are too small?? That is the first time I have EVER heard that on this site EVER... I mean I rock 17's because I think 15/16's look too small IMO I guess... But it's just funny how its always something...

IMO that car is sick, Lip is hott non painted but yeah I could see how painted could be better... Like I said not trying to bash just pointing out that it is funny....