New Pics

spoons

5+ Year Member
Been a while since i put any pics up, few new little bits, big brake upgrade to be fitted next week ......

comments welcome, i know u lot can be hard to please sometimes :???:

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good so far, but MORE pictures!

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
two awesome cars, nice work

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First time seeing your car...i like it alot...very clean and i love the Subzero's. Nice Job!

I would definately like to see more pics..what big brake setup did you go with?

spoons

5+ Year Member
at work atm and the filters wont let me see the pics... i hope i have put the right ones up :s should be jus me ebp em1 in the pics no other cars lol

anyway, will bang some more up when i get in tonight, brakes, got a 98' Teg front set up with Ap dixel Grooved discs, Project Mu pads, Goodridge lines, Mb6 Master cylinder, all sitting in the garage waiting to be fitted .soon with a bit of luck.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If your paint looked like what was in the first pic, that would be SICK!!!!

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like the wheels, but i wish they were a tad smaller than another inch drop would be good.
besides that, sexy looking car.
x2 on the paint in the first pic. if it were that color it'd be ten times better. but the blue is nice too

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car/wheels look nice but maybe 16's would pull it off better..but :thumbup:

spoons

5+ Year Member
first pic is a black and white (camara tick i think) not sure, wheels always cause a fuss on here when i put em up, there Rota SubZeros yes there 17's and yes there big, and yes 16's might poss look/suite better and i am currently looking at a set of GT3's with a candy blue lip =) but dunno yet will see

cheers fellas.