New Pics

weksos

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
"Daily driver"...I dont get it, is it a team name or something?

pretty self explanatory ;)

looks good :thumbup:

1999civicsi

Banned
copper valve cover pink valve cover watever color that s**t it i could give a piss less...its a GSR so that s**t gets my :thumbs up

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
I like it, if those window vents are used for a reason, then keep em. (Smoking in the rain :P) But if not, I'd lose them.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dont like the gold fog bezels, the vinyl on the lip or the color of the valve color. but other than that bro, ur gravy.

egluver

5+ Year Member
yea just trying to be different..i wasnt gonna do all the bronze..the valve cover yes but the fogs and decals no...but it was just a spur of the moment thing and those are items that can easily be changed..the visors are useful..living in louisiana it rains alot..humid and when you have no ac it kills...so little cracks in the window with no rain is all good..im keeping the visors..ask people in louisiana with swaps about there car foggin up..they'll tell ya

egluver

5+ Year Member
yea just trying to be different..i wasnt gonna do all the bronze..the valve cover yes but the fogs and decals no...but it was just a spur of the moment thing and those are items that can easily be changed..the visors are useful..living in louisiana it rains alot..humid and when you have no ac it kills...so little cracks in the window with no rain is all good..im keeping the visors..ask people in louisiana with swaps about there car foggin up..they'll tell ya