new pictures.. fix the gap already (headlight gap)

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That s**t looks clean for a 4 door. You need some painting done, but Im sure you hear that often. Nice job man.

-Jason

chartinael

5+ Year Member
nice, but yes, front alignment is horrible :-) ...also, I would keep the foglight stuff black ...

*CiViCcOuPe*

yeszur
5+ Year Member
Fresh fully clean, Lots of potential, keep up the good work.

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good man. very clean 4 door. how dark is that tint on the windshield?

ryanM

chartinael said:
nice, but yes, front alignment is horrible :-) ...also, I would keep the foglight stuff black ...
a lot of times when you get your car painted, or front bumper painted they dont bother to mask off parts like that. i know they didnt on mine either buy my cars black so you cant really tell.

lookin good man, fix that front allignment.

jdmstylej6

5+ Year Member
thanks guys.. for the comment ill see to it that i will fix the alignment.. thanks for the info.. the tint is the dark smoke.. the darkest.. well just leave meeh more comments and more to come.. rims and etc..

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice lookin fodo. the front end looks good...

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jdmstylej6 said:
well i just put it up so that heat can exit easier from my motor..
I heard raising it actually ups under hood temps, not totally sure tho

chartinael

5+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
a lot of times when you get your car painted, or front bumper painted they dont bother to mask off parts like that. i know they didnt on mine either buy my cars black so you cant really tell.
I know ... even though I told them to mask that section of, they didn't and I ended up having to do that myself ...

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i almost pissed myself when i saw the first pic....sick clean fraeking red clears look great on your white 4 door. i have a 98 4 door and wanted to see what mine would look like with tinted windows and red clears....looks sick bro. just change the wheels and paint the side skirts...then you'll be golden i think. keep up the great work tho bro..! w00t for another 4 d00r. :thumbs up

jdmstylej6

5+ Year Member
yeah thanks..... thanks for the comment.. don't wori ill get there.. trying to make my style wit the black side skirt... haha.. everyone paints it same as the lip.. but thanks man.. o yeah the signal lights aren't white.. there amber because i took si harness and swap it wit mine.. so yeah it looks legit..