* New pictures* My Green Honda Civic Vtec '96 HB

AndreasSweden

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Honda Civic Vtec '96 Hatchback >> 26 May: Carbon Hood, pictures!

Summer 2006 - My Green Honda Civic Vtec '96 HB
Pictures by (c) Andreas Jönsson www.smidztorp.com

I'm waiting for my Window-visors =)

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks nice but not feeling the mesh around the exhaust, the tailights and the windshield banner

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I probably wouldnt mind the mesh, if it was black. Where are some stock tails when you need them?

AndreasSweden

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicEX13 said:
looks nice but not feeling the mesh around the exhaust, the tailights and the windshield banner
I promise it looks much better IRL with the mesh ;) I like it that's why I have it so... =)

Some people likes the things you wrote some doesn't do that =)

I have removed many stickers i had before on my car, so it's much cleaner now...

AndreasSweden

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Zenray said:
I probably wouldnt mind the mesh, if it was black. Where are some stock tails when you need them?
Yes.. but i like silvermesh- beacause i have silver on my wheels to... and it looks better irl.

I like my tails... =)

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks great to me bro. not feeling a couple things but other than that, you got a nice ride!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'll agree that the taillights clash a bit with the rest of the car, and the mesh could at least be a different color (darker, so it goes with the car a bit better).

Is that a from OEM lip though? I have a friend with the full kit on his hatchie. Very very nice. I love the little washers in front of the headlights too. I know it sounds odd to some, but I like that European look. And I wish I had a set of your headlights. Okay, so maybe I like some of the stock stuff, but we can't get all those parts here.

What color is your paint? Could you possibly tell me what the door jam sticker says the color code is on your car? I'm really interested in learning more about colors and color codes of European vehicles. =) Thanks.

AndreasSweden

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
looks great to me bro. not feeling a couple things but other than that, you got a nice ride!

Thank You very much for that... i Love my car =)

AndreasSweden

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I'll agree that the taillights clash a bit with the rest of the car, and the mesh could at least be a different color (darker, so it goes with the car a bit better).

Is that a from OEM lip though? I have a friend with the full kit on his hatchie. Very very nice. I love the little washers in front of the headlights too. I know it sounds odd to some, but I like that European look. And I wish I had a set of your headlights. Okay, so maybe I like some of the stock stuff, but we can't get all those parts here.

What color is your paint? Could you possibly tell me what the door jam sticker says the color code is on your car? I'm really interested in learning more about colors and color codes of European vehicles. =) Thanks.
Frontlipp: It's a Original Honda Type-R lip =)
There is two different Type-R-lips on the market to my modell Civic 96-98,
not many have this lip I have on the Civic HB EK. The other Type-R lip is smaller.

Back-lip is: Ms-Design.

Yes it's nice with the washers... i agree ... i like the european look better too ;)

Color of my car is: Cypress Green Pearl Clearcoat
Civic 96-98 Color-Code: G-82P >`

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh okay, it IS CGP, the same color we have here. =) We just don't have it on hatches.

We call that the OEM lip kit. Usually the other one is referred to as the Type-R lip. Helps avoid confusion.

AndreasSweden

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Oh okay, it IS CGP, the same color we have here. =) We just don't have it on hatches.

We call that the OEM lip kit. Usually the other one is referred to as the Type-R lip. Helps avoid confusion.

Yes... i like this color really much on my hatchback, nice in the sun and also at night =)

Some people here in Sweden ask me sometimes if my car has an original color ...
because it's not many cars in Sweden who has just Cypress Green Metallic... (CGP)

I love the original-colours Honda have !!!

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude looks good to me! id rather have the altezzas than the stock anyday,and i like the rims, no gunmetal is best, it sets ya apart. bro keep it up!

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:crazy:
dude looks good to me! id rather have the altezzas than the stock anyday
Dont mind him he was high when he typed that.Taillights would have been gone if it was my ride but everyone has their own taste.Car looks good tho keep it up