New pictures of my car

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I cleaned it up today and took it out to Cheaha State park:

And added something I'm trying out on my car..

tubaso18

nice. i think you should take the springs off and leave it on just the struts. my friend has one like that and it looks too fresh!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^i think you should probably never speak again until you do some research, and your friend should probably go kill himself. Your car will ride horribly, you will hate it. Please do not do this to your car. suspension is one of the most important components in a car
car looks good, not feelin the red pinstripe though, and it could use a drop. but overall, good job!

CivicxTree754

Registered VIP
+1 on a drop. Still looks good tho...but would be sex witha a limited wheel to fender gap! lol. I like the lip kit too.

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like the red striping, wanna hear more about it from other CC members though. Is it too much, if so where? I want a small bit of red somewhere on the exterior, because I'm going red and black with the interior too, mostly black. Should I stick to red H emblems? I want some ideas, something different and not too trendy.

Thanks for the complements, I plan to dump it this summer. At least a 2 inch drop all the way around, but taking the springs off is the dumbest way to blow a set of struts I've ever heard. Only a complete idiot would do that to their car.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get the red H emblems and then maybe it will flow better, i felt like it was random to be placed there. If that makes sense

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^what i said. that would ride like complete ass.

onesikEJ8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1sikcivic is onto something .. the type r badges (red) would probably make it all flow better .. i do however like the pinstriping .. it's definitely different .. also i like what you did .. you said youre trying out the pinstripe, there was negative criticism from another member and you still said you liked it .. that means youre doing this for you .. nice

i like the car .. but like everyone else is saying and its obvious haha .. drop is required on your next mod =)

i would paint the grill and get the lips and side skirts paint matched (that's just me though) .. what headlights are those? and if you ever want to get rid of the gsr blades, let me know =) haha

something i have always loved on silver civics .. blue rims with chrome lip .. i will try and find a picture .. i just love the way it looks

keep us all updated ..

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh i didnt mean the pinstripe looked bad, it just seemed out of place. Like something else needs to be red. then he mentioned that badges which it all made sense then. Definately give them a try, both can always be removed

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It looks really nice. Don't like the red striping it seems extremely random and does not flow, but other than it looks nice! :thumbs up

onesikEJ8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn i cant find the picture i wanted .. but if you'd do a different color wheel then the red pinstriping gotta go

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ha brandon's thoughts were the same as mine, but after red emblems it will make more sense. matching the grill, skirts, and lip wouldnt hurt either probably. could even get some red rims like the drag dr16s

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No offense taken, I got what you were saying about them being out of place. I'm not wanting to be showy with the red stripes, just subtle and different. I'm probably going to order red badges to finish the outside off. As for the headlights, they're eBay OEM style ones, it was just a fluke that they matched color-wise, but I love them and they were inexpensive, good quality.

I like the lips in the OEM black plastic color, looks more original and flows well enough for myself. But the grille is, I'll admit, out of place. I'm looking around for some struts and lowering springs, coil-overs seem too expensive for something I'll never use to it's full extent.

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol, just bought some new emblems and an OEM silver grille...maybe when they get here I'll post pics of them.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^whtie with a red lip, like the one posted on the top of some of the screens. That would look dirty. Definately post pics OP! i like this build. Oh and this is my 1000th post

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Grats on your 1000th, I'm prolly not going to buy any white wheels for my silver civic. That's kinda iffy, if I did though, they'd be white GS-R blades with red lugs and red h center caps.

I'll probably just get red lugs now and leave the plain blades on; just dump it

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That can work too, and red lugs from autozone are like 30 bucks. They just chip with impact guns