NEW *PIX* of >>Britty's<< DA!!! (56K warning)

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice, the rims are hottt.... needs to be dropped more though :D

jdmspivic

Go Ahead Shoot Me b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride real jdm and super clean

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks ugly just like mr. bloom...

Prez

My Names JOhn...im kool.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
big black guy named ben....

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ThePrezCelleon said:
lookin good wifey..i love you more than andjew or justin ever could :D
Oh man...you make me laugh so much!! My real CC hubby will always be you ;)

Jamers!!! Nice to see that you're back from you trip! How was it! Yes, lots has happened to the teg. Bought a short shifter kit and the rest of my wires for my lil system today. :D

I'd love to drop it more, ner0x, but it's just not practical. The ride sux enuf and my mum still drives it once in a while. She's been really good about not bottoming out yet tho!

Thanx for the comments guys. Nice to hear good things about my teg...i've worked hard on it.

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ben said:
looks ugly just like mr. bloom...
YOU'RE UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) You're asking for trouble when you mess with MY Mr. Bloom!

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Britty said:
YOU'RE UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) You're asking for trouble when you mess with MY Mr. Bloom!
he's going to be the weakest James Bond of them all. lol

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Orlando Bloom :D

Ben: He's gonna be in Bond?!?!?!? OMG, OMG!!! :shock:

ExRiceBoy

back and at 'em
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Britty said:
Jamers!!! Nice to see that you're back from you trip! How was it! Yes, lots has happened to the teg. Bought a short shifter kit and the rest of my wires for my lil system today. :D
It was ok. Too long though. Missed TO and my car ha ha! Let's see some new pics! You said you were going to take some because your FINALLY got your rear painted. Shaved = drool!!!

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ thank you :D
ExRiceBoy said:
It was ok. Too long though. Missed TO and my car ha ha! Let's see some new pics! You said you were going to take some because your FINALLY got your rear painted. Shaved = drool!!!
Yea, i'm gonna wait till my short shifter goes in this weekend then i'll take some new pix. My car is finally coming together! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY! :mrgreen:

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice car, my dad has a 91 integra just wonderin if you know of any good sites for parts and stuff, he is lookin to re-do his suspension and hes been lookin around on the internet for a while finding different prices on stuff, know any?

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry, i actually don't. I bought all my goodies used & bought them from local sellers. Our site sponsors have some parts for our DA's. I've found tho, that parts for our cars aren't the easiest to come by and they aren't cheap either :(

If you're dad is really interested, check out some integra forums. www.g2ic.com is the best for our G2s!

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
k thanks for the help

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the whole time i kept seeing the thread title i thought it wsaid sum;n like

britty's ass 56k warning lol . . then i read it more careful and it was about you car! haah yeah

um.. .SLAM IT MORE!