New price!!! Projector lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

!4NDY!

Civic
Got some Projector lights for sale. I have the front ones and back ones. Im asking for 80 for the rear and 80 for the front ones. Or both together for 140 OBO. I need to get rid of them fast so get at me asap. new price changed dropped it even more. 11/20/10

Here are some pix of the rear ones. Any takers???? Yes they are in good condition. No cracks or anything.Im getting rid of them because i need the money.

!4NDY!

Civic
Bump
Name a Price! I need to get rid of them

!4NDY!

Civic
I still have the headlights on the car. I need to buy other ones first
There lowered it even more.

!4NDY!

Civic
I just have this one of them still on the car. They are in Good condition the car doesnt make them look so good because its been sitting there for over a month

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sorry man, but i doubt anyone is gonna buy those tails, and 90 bucks? geez thats more than they are new, they are like 35 dollar taillights

!4NDY!

Civic
really my friend bought them for way more. And what are you talking about not even on ebay are they that cheap.

!4NDY!

Civic
wtf those are way uglier lmfao wow. And come on are you serious im trying to sell some lights and your over here going out of your way to prove what? Lol if your not interested in buying them or even getting them for cheap why are you on my tread posting things? lol Im sure you have something better to do. Come on dude your just messing up my sell. Your sell-blocking over here. Plz be gone. lol And to top it off those lights are a total of 85 bucks with out taxes lol WOOOOW save 5 bucks on ebay lol

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your right man, I don't wanna keep you from selling these things, or cut your profits, but they're are some seriously ugly tail lights sold for a ridiculous price. I'm just stating a fact. I won't say anything else about 'em, good look with your sale.

!4NDY!

Civic
Yeah the price is what the price is. Im letting them go for a decent price compared to whats out there. They might be someones tease. Thats all up to them. They just dont happen to be my tease. They just came with my car, so here i am trying to sell them.

!4NDY!

Civic
Ahhhh Come on man. You stay in Ontario like me. I could have dropped them off, free shipping. Lol Im try to go for the stock look too.

Status
Not open for further replies.