New ride and new to ClubCivic

1CleanEM

Keep it clean...
5+ Year Member
Hey whats goin on guys? My name is Caleb, and I'm new to ClubCivic. I just bought this EM1 2 days ago. Found it online and knew this was the one. Garage kept, 2nd owner, babied, brand new OEM parts put on the car weeks before he sold it including new window moldings, exhaust, brakes and calipers, sunroof visor, shift knob and some interior pieces. Only has 74k on the B16. It's a great start to a nice clean, tasteful project. Let me know what you guys think!

Last edited:

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Jesus christ, that's f**king clean! Looks like it just rolled out of the factory lol. What are your plans for this car? Oh yeah, welcome to CC!

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did you get it carfaxed? just to be sure

and its so clean it hurts

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
HOLY f**k THATS BRAND f**king MOTHERFUCK NEW!!!

If I ever get an EM1, it has to be in the SAME condition as that one. 100% stock.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kinda makes me curious why the interior pieces were replaced. The repaired window molding could be a sign of previous theft.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very clean, take care of it.

2000 EKCivicEX

i VTAK
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah dude that is clean as hell, good luck with it. make sure you spend some money to protect it first. friend of mine had the same thing 45k original miles car got stolen like a month later:( awesome find though

1CleanEM

Keep it clean...
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys for all of the positive feedback! Yeah, I ran a Carfax on it. Clean as a whistle. The window moldings were all replaced because they were fading really bad from the sun, and the interior pieces that were replaced were a shift knob, shift boot, oem floor mats and cup holders because of the wear on them, nothing that would be sign of covering up a theft or anything. I made sure and checked all of that stuff out. All of the panels all still have the Honda VIN on them showing they've never been replaced. And as far as keeping it nice, haha I'm very OCD. I have to have everything super clean. All of my Tegs have been immaculate and this will be cared for even more. As for plans for it: you guys will just have to see...you guys won't be disappointed. :thumbs up

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
was the car sitting at honda dealership over 9 years now? hahaha dayum!!

first things first, slam it! haha

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just wow, don't think I ever saw one that well maintained and unmolested, great find man!

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:drool:

Dayum! That puts my civic rustbucket to shame...

O.C.D. 06

Obsesive Civic Driver
5+ Year Member
74k!?!? WTF! The car is like 10 years old. Mines just about to hit 200k.

You found a good buy, no doubt about that. Take care of it.

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice car. Reminds me of when I picked up my car. Sadly, mine needs work already. Douchebag people decide to ding my doors and carelessly rub their bumpers into mine.

1CleanEM

Keep it clean...
5+ Year Member
Haha, thanks everybody this site is badass. Everybody is awesome here, thanks for all the warm welcomes!:thumbs up