silk007

ducky ducky
5+ Year Member
holly! dood so clean! i would drop some skunk 2s on their
super nice find man congrats
and welcome to cc

00civicsi-r

5+ Year Member
thats a very nice em1. wish mine was still that clean. 74k is very nice on the mileage im bout to hit 130k on my chassis but only 125k on the gs-r swap. Id say start out with some decent mods 1st. everyone goes for slammed, intake and exhaust. keep it nice thou. nice find indeed!

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Absolutely perfect. Any engine bay shots? It would be a shame if the outside and interior were that pristine but the previous owner let the engine bay turn to s**t.

Keep that thing locked up man, can never be too careful.

1CleanEM

Keep it clean...
5+ Year Member
Yeah, I'll get some engine bay shots up soon. Just like the inside and outside, the bay was kept pretty damn clean and without any modifications. Unfortunately the valve cover is peeling a bit. I plan on replacing it eventually cause it'll make a big difference in the look of the bay.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good man and :welcome: to the site

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, I'll get some engine bay shots up soon. Just like the inside and outside, the bay was kept pretty damn clean and without any modifications. Unfortunately the valve cover is peeling a bit. I plan on replacing it eventually cause it'll make a big difference in the look of the bay.
They all peel... Are you going to go with Wrinkle Red or keep it Black?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kinda makes me curious why the interior pieces were replaced. The repaired window molding could be a sign of previous theft.
sure looks f**kn clean though.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
jesus that thing is mint. the H emblem is still in the front grill, thats usually the first thing to go when someone mods an em1. those look like the original tires too :shock: :rolf:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
virgin status, nice